6. Let's Gather The Team

Music for the Chapter: I Think He Knows by Taylor Swift

I should remind myself not to ever stay in the same room as Kama again because Mama knows he's too pokey

I should remind myself not to ever stay in the same room as Kama again because Mama knows he's too pokey. He will keep poking you until he has got you where he wants you to be.

Who says Kama needs his flower bows to push people into going crazy? He can do that enough with his words.

A typical trait of the people who are Mama's children. The intensive ability to trick people with words. Kama, Sastha Anna, Narada, Valli Anni, Adi, just like Mama.

"You want to argue with me on what is the sign of romance and what is not? Everyone. Everyone who knows you can deduce this fact that you are 'de-facto' has sweet little romantic feelings for him." Kama argued. Unlike Mama, Manmatha doesn't sugarcoat stuff. He's someone who says things right in their face.

"Who is everyone? You and your team?"

"Your father, your mother, your brothers, both your sisters-in-law, everyone is Kailasha..." Kama started to count and I had a terrifying thought.

Baba thinks I like Omkara?? You're kidding me, right?

"Baba doesn't believe this nonsense..."

"Sweetie, he's been there, done that. Trust me, a person in love can easily spot those sweet budding feelings in another person. Especially with how you react to Omkara. Your first reaction is to kick him out regardless. If you didn't have any such feelings, the presence or absence of him wouldn't bother you. But his presence bothers you because you're a scardy little cat to admit that there is someone new in your life who has taken some space."

"Why would I be worried about some person getting familiar."

"Because you categorically keep yourself among people you have known for a long time. You can't instantly accept new people easily. A typical introvert behaviour. You tend to push away people that have randomly arrived in your face."

"Nonsense. I'm tolerating you, I can sure tolerate strangers."

Kama burst out into laughter. "See. You use the word 'tolerate' instead of 'accept'."

"Ugh... Manmatha, please stop. This is annoying enough. Let's not put a lot of attention to this nonsense anymore."

"For Brahma's sake, Sonakshi, I survive on the feeling of love, desire, and affection. Without them, I'd probably die." He dramatically shouted.

"What are you guys even talking about? Can you please stop shouting, Madana? We're in the middle of finding a way into Patala." Omkara commented.

The sweat emerging had slightly smeared his surya tilak. It seemed like the rays of the sun slightly blurs off at the peak afternoon. Sure, Surya must know the trick to make an elixir that can create beauty. How else was it natural to find someone who doesn't have a single imperfection in form? Of course, even the trideva could be accused of some imperfection. Mama is dark and baba dressed in tiger and elephant skin. So, how could he have such perfection?