40. The End

Music For The Chapter: Ramam Ragahavam from RRR

Where Sonakshi stood, the five elements present there twisted themselves to form a gigantic Kalika Yantra. All of them raising up in the air, each element falling into the other, the earth falling into fire, the fire into water, the water into air, and the air into the space. The space entering into Sonakshi and all of her body turned black.

Just as how, the space has only one fire that burns it, the fire of destruction, the third eye emerged over the forehead and when opened, it was simply fire. The two eyes opened and one was white as the moon and other golden as the sun.

The roar that escaped her lips was the roar of the universe being destroyed during the Mahapralaya.

Every single one present there who revered her, put down their arms in reverence.

Sonakshi had merged into her own Kalika to become Kalika. The energy that radiated from her created the yantra around her and each stone found their place within the yantra. The Bindu being Kalika herself.

Each of these stones vibrated with brilliance and spinned in a rotating motion. Their energy moved into the Bindu. Appearing as an Astra within her hands.

Losing their energy once absorbed by Kalika, they fell down like any other stone.

Kalika turned to look at Alaknanda who was frozen in her state. Placing her hand on Alaknanda's head, she expanded her Kundalini which was within her aura to outside it. Essentially expanding her aura into space element itself.

The third eye essentially absorbed whatever Vishnu Shakti Alaknanda has absorbed. Essentially bearing Vishnu within her.

With Vishnu entering her, Sonakshi's Kalika started to shaking. The energy that essentially could cause an overload and almost kill her but soon, she managed.

From within her, the half resembled Chandi and other resembled Narayana. Khadga, kapala, paasha, trishula, vajra, and parashu. Shankha, Chakra, Gada, Sharanga, Nandaka, and Bana.

Dark as the night. Eyes like lotus petals. Three eyes with Surya, Chandra and Agni. Pitambari decorated the body. Several ornaments formed over the arms, hip, feet, head, neck, and head. Garuda and Simha appearing on either side. 

The eternal unborn that took birth in specific forms for specific reason. Chandi taking birth as Dākshayani and Pārvati. Vishnu taking birth as Krishna and Rama.

Virat watched in complete shock. Was that possible? Vishnu appearing within Chandika? Chandika appearing with Vishnu.

"Virat, Chandika is Vishnu. Vishnu is Chandika. Essentially, they're both the same in two different names and two different form. Yet, they have similarities that remind their similarity. Chandika's beeja is Klim. Krishna's bija is also Klim. Shreem beeja is Adi Shakti but that beeja is Vaishnavi, Vishnu's eternal shakti residing in his chest. Asthami and Navami are days for Kalika and Chandika but those are days in which Krishna and Rama are born." Shukracharya explained, "You assume Shakti and Vishnu to be different entities in themselves. But the truth is that all of it the same essence in two different names and forms."

"This shouldn't be possible. Kalika and Vishnu are opposing forms. Kalika will never accept Vishnu's worship way and Vishnu don't accept Kalika's worship way."

"The choice in the form of worship doesn't surmount to being wholly opposed to each other. Kalika is fierce but so is Vishnu. Vishwarupa of Vishnu had made even Arjuna cower in fear. Arjuna, who has been so close and dear to Krishna, cowered in fear and requested him to reduce that fierceness and return to that Krishna form. Now, is Vishnu not fierce? You think Kalika is Ranapriya but even Vishnu is called Ranapriya. He is Shaura. The courage that battlefield relies on. You remember Vishnu with 'Ranachorrrai' but remember him as Rama who has driven even Ravana out of battlefield cowering in fear. Essentially Ravana and Indrajit both relief on Chandika to help them on the battlefield because they couldn't do it themselves at all. Why is it that Pratyangira, the most fiercest form of Kalika, the form that wouldn't even allow someone to think doing harm to her saadhaka let Indrajit be killed in battle by Lakshmana? Why is it that she didn't retaliate on Lakshmana and Rama? Because Rama is himself Tara. It is essentially going against Tara if she fought."