34. The Fifth Stone

Music for the Chapter: Dev Theme from Brahmastra

Adi stood staring at Aakram ready to push all her force in to kill him once again

Adi stood staring at Aakram ready to push all her force in to kill him once again. She clenched her fists.

Akshay went ahead to check Aakram.

"He's dead." Akshay declared.

All of us just stood in complete silence. It is now official. The battle had begun. Adi had just killed Aakram, Virat's brother.

For the first few moments I was blank. My sister Adi who refused to be a hero the first time she stepped into Gurukul had officially taken over that role.

This was the beginning of the end.

I could imagine the rage would be boiling within Virat.

Samudra Deva brought some of his soldiers to send the dead body to Virat.

"I think we should go to Gurukul. I am hundred percent positive that Virat is going to attack full force." Harsh suggested.

"Tell Jiya Di right now. Let her know." Adi said, "She has to prepare all the Devansha there for battle. The moment Virat gets the body, he is going to send a whole army at Gurukul to kill all the devansh there."

I closed my eyes trying to focus and reach Guruwar. The bond that him and I had allowed us to communicate mentally. This was enhanced after Maa Kalika had blessed me.

Guruwar, you have to warn all of Gurukul. Adi killed Aakram. Virat will surely send an army at Gurukul.

Alaknanda did what??

Guruwar, we do not have time to measure the shock. She killed Aakram. Maa ordered her to do so. I saw Maa Chandika right behind Adi when she pushed that spear down Aakram's chest. Samudra Deva is sending Aakram's dead body to Rasatala. We have to expect an attack and be prepared. The younger Devansha need to be sent away somewhere safe. Akshay is sending a warning to Swarga about an impending attack. We did manage to get one of the two stones we found. One was taken away by Nandini.

Jiya is preparing for battle. Anjaneya is taking all the young devansha to the newly designed safe houses. They are being sent to the offices of various devas on earth for safety. The devakarta are going to protect them.

Five of us are returning to Gurukul right now. We need as much reinforcement as possible.

No. Jiya is categorically telling you to go and find the stone. The children of Tvastr and us are on the work of recreating the reactor with Maharishi Bhrigu. So, you all find the stones and then return to Gurukul.

Guruwar...

Jiya is right, Sonakshi. You all only focus on getting the stones. We need that first.

Okay.

"Guruwar is asking us to focus on the stone. Jiya Di has taken charge of the Gurukul." I told them.

"Sona, I.."