33. Lets Play Games

Music for the Chapter:  Play With Fire by Sam Tinnesz

The thing that Virat always did was picking me at the wrong time

The thing that Virat always did was picking me at the wrong time. That’s why he got hit hard every time. 

This time he sent Aakram.

Yeah, you can imagine that Aakram wasn’t going to go easy at me. He was going hit with all he had. I stole from him what he obsessively kept within his safe. 

“Hi, Aakram. How are you doing?” I greeted him with a namaskar. 

“You, little pest, have been given too much freedom.” 

“Not any more or less than what you have been given, Aakram. Come on. My father didn’t give either of us any more or less freedom than everyone else.” I shrugged my shoulders. 

“You took what was mine. You had no right to take her away from me.” 

I laughed, “Come on, Aakram. You took her from her mother and I took her from you. How is one side right and other wrong?” 

“I gave her father the power and place. What did I get?”

“Oh, I don’t know about you but Payal definitely got her Krishna.” 

“Yeah, didn’t 16008 women make him satisfied?” 

“Don’t ask me this. Ask Payal this. If she loves him, what can he do? He is quite humble with people who love him." 

Aakram decided to answer that with violence. He punched me so hard that it cracked my jaw. 

I winced and exclaimed in pain. Creepers emerged right out the earth and grabbed his throat, suddenly growing thorns hard as steel nails. 

I threw a back flip kick at his head while he was struggling with the thorns. 

In addition to the thorns, Maya grabbed his head and pushed pressure through the skull. 

"Stay in your limits, Aakram. You're mistaken if you think I'm a little child you can bully." 

Using Maya I hung him upside down by one foot. He struggled. 

"Alaknanda." Akshay stopped me. Omkara and Harsh went to keep the stone we got in safekeeping at Gurukul. 

I let Aakram go and he laughed. "Oh, so now you're the dog that barks at the orders of the Prince of Swarga?" Aakram taunted. 

"You should be thankful that someone is saving you but seems like I have to teach you the lesson in manners that you forgot." 

Maya swirled around him and illusioned his mind to show his scariest dream as a reality. 

The twelve arms held chakra, shankha, kaumodaki, nandaka, sharanga, Dharma bana, khadga, kapala, yamapaasha, trishula, vajra, and parashu. Surya, Chandra, Agni netratraya. One side simha and the other Garuda. Dark skinned. You couldn't figure out whether the form was male or female.