26. Bhargava

Music for the Chapter: Ashtalakshmi Stotram

“I think that we should start looking for Virat’s history

“I think that we should start looking for Virat’s history. Somewhere between when he must have left Shukracharya’s gurukul and getting boon from Brahma deva.” Harsh suggested. Omkara nodded.

“That’s an accurate suggestion. I do know a few things in that regard. I do know that he had performed upasana of Bhargavi. Because I am aware that he does Bhargavi upasana very often. It is the reason why he has such aishwarya as of yet.”

"That's not out of normal. We need more information."

Suddenly, something clicked in Harsh's mind.

"How common is the Bhargavi upasana among Diti's sons?" Harsh asked.

"Quite common. Factually, almost all the asuras have done Bhargavi upasana. It is a special upasana that is capable of giving siddhi in tapasya. That's Tapa Aishwarya that she gives. Aishwarya comes in various forms. Unless the saadhaka has tapa Aishwarya, it isn't possible to actually get the desired boon." He explained.

"Exactly. Notice the pattern?"

"Bhargavi?"

"Bhargava. The first thing that I know about Paramatma is that nothing is coincidental within his creation. Sarvam Shiveccha. There is a pattern. The first stone we found was brought by Maharishi Bhrigu from Brahmaloka. The second stone we get was received by Shukracharya, a Bhargava, from Sriman Narayana himself. They often perform Bhargavi saadhana. Adi herself is Bhargavisuta. Bali is known for having the blessings of Bhargava Kula Rishis. It isn't a coincidence at all. We need to get to that link. The remaining stones must be somewhere associated with the Bhargavas themselves."

I listened to them carefully and realized he was right. All of this was pointing towards Bhargavas. Not to mention, even now, Mami goes by Sri Bhargavi.

"So, whom should we look for next?" I asked.

"Maharishi Chyavana. The eldest son of Maharishi Bhrigu." Omkara answered. "He's in Tapoloka."

Three of us got to a vimana and he drove the vimana towards Tapoloka. It took just a few moments and we reached a beautiful place.

The first that caught me was the aura of the place. As if my soul was cleansed itself. The exact aura that surrounds Baba himself. The feeling I felt when I stood right before Mahakali.

A large number of small mandapas were created. Just large enough to space one person sitting in padmasana.

The auras were powerful. Yet, I could tell some that were more overwhelming than the others. I knew exactly who had those auras.

Dakshinamurthy. Mahaganapati. Sri Lakshmi Hayagriva. Subramanian. Ayyappa. Yoga Narasimha. Sri Rajarajeshwari.

"Do all these deities stay here?" I asked Omkara.