7. An Enraged and Injured Lioness

Music for the Chapter: Start A Riot by BEGINNERS and Night Panda

When I was 12 years old, there used to be a teacher in my school

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I was 12 years old, there used to be a teacher in my school. A little too harsh teacher who would punish students for the smallest offenses. Math teacher. Obviously, she was a good teacher but several people would complain that she is a little too harsh. One of my friends told me that she had insulted his mother because he talked too much in class. So, I had become the bane of her existence. Always bothering her in the class with so many questions and problems.

One day, she was giving a problem in the class. Everyone was asked to solve it. One of my friends copied my answer. He was then called to solve it on the blackboard. He copied the same answer on the board but the final answer at the back of the textbook was different. She started to scold him and insult his mother saying that his mother only spends all her time watching serials and doesn't try to teach him. He was almost on the verge of crying with how much she scolded him.

I felt really bad. Then I went up to the board and step by step made all the calculations and showed her how the answer was right. Then I challenged her to get that answer. When she did, I pointed out her mistake in the question and she fell silent. At that, all the students hooted as I corrected her.

Sure, she later complained to the principal about this. She pressed the principal to have me kicked out of the school but because Nana was an influential man in the political arena, the principal didn't do anything and closed the matter by calling me to her cabin and scolding me a bit. I also told the principal how the teacher was insulting the parents of the child for the student's mistake which was not needed.

The point I'm trying to explain is that I've always considered myself to be super smart. Always finds ways to outwit or prank others. At times, it doesn't return to me and hit me in the face.

Like one time, I pranked Nana by covering myself completely with ashes from the shamshaan. It scared the daylights out of Nana and then he punished me when it found out by making me wash the dishes and the indoor fountain for two weeks.

Yeah, seems like the prank I played with Aakram with making Payal disappear had rebounded and fell over my head.

The room was being filled with several baskets. So much stuff which I haven't even ever seen in my life.

"Is no one going to ask if I want to get married or not? Can someone send my message to Virat that I'm saying 'Thanks but no thanks, I do not plan to marry at the age of 19'?" I asked the maids.

"We don't answer to you. We are under the order of Maharaj Virat. He had ordered us. Mata Diti had ordered us to bring all these things here. More jewelry and clothing will arrive. Is there any specific jewelry you wish for? Diamonds? Pearls? Topaz? Saphhires? Corals? Rubies? Emeralds? Tafetite?" The maid asked.

Yeah, sure, I'm forcefully being married and will rather get busy with what kind of gem- wait a minute, is that blue diamond???

I walked over to that piece of jewelry.

The Clan of Bhargava (Part 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें