Chapter 14: Who Can Tell What Kanhaiya Plans

Music for the Chapter: Tere Rang by Shreya Ghoshal and Hariharan from Atrangi Re

When earlier Baba told me that I should always remember not to push over Mama to teach someone a lesson the other way, I had rather quite underestimated it

When earlier Baba told me that I should always remember not to push over Mama to teach someone a lesson the other way, I had rather quite underestimated it. Mama had brought the super proud of herself Bhargava kula ratna down to her knees.

"Please.... I beg your pardon, my lord..." Adi almost dramatic-cried. Almost reminded me of the comics showing the crying-waterfalls kind of crying. I could almost imagine the same on Adi. I put a hand on my mouth.

"This is far harsher than the punishment given to her to act as Yama's yamaduta for a while in Naraka." I commented.

"Is it that bad?" Baba asked.

"Oh, you cannot imagine how bad." I answered. "Adi loses it in a click of fingers around him. 0.2 seconds in his company and Adi wouldn't shy away from the thought of murdering him. All of Rishikesh knows her deep seated disdain for him. He once even said that Adi pretends not to like him just to get his attention on Ramleela stage. It took her 2 seconds to turn from Kaikayi to Surpanakha who wanted to eat up Dasharath."

It made Skanda Anna and Ganesha bhaiya almost burst into laughter. Both of them put both their hands over their mouths to stop themselves from laughing out.

"Muruga, Vinayaka..." Maa asked them to shut up.

"I am just imagining Alaknanda and the expression on her face while she's dressed up as Kaikayi." Anna laughed out at that. Maa put a hand on her face to hide the embarrassment at Anna laughing like that.

"Kartikeya, you're going to make me laugh too. Stop it." Bhaiya told him.

"I... I can't help it." Anna said while laughing.

"Oh, my suffering so damn funny, isn't it? I should also start an animated movie about it so you can laugh all day watching it?" Adi asked, getting bitchy already.

Something never change. I smiled at that. My sister has changed on several aspects but remained the same on some.

Mama had asked to work away with Yama to manage the Naraka-kunds with the Yamadutas.

Soon enough, Yama arrived at the court. He bowed down before Mama, Maa, Baba and Bua.

"Is it really necessary to do that, Keshava? Look at the girl she couldn't step lower. You're look at Sri Mahalakshmi's child going so low enough to dramatic-cry like this. All of Triloka knows that Sri's own pride is unchallenged." Bua Saraswati asked.

"Oh, this isn't for what has happened in Patala. This is for being foolish enough to get kidnapped in the same premises as me." Mama answered with a chuckle.

"That is harsh parenting. The rule of parenting is to be supportive of your children, Keshava. Not discourage them from making mistakes. You want a child, not a robot."