27. Bharuch

Music for the Chapter: Firecracker by Vishal-Shekhar from Jayeshbhai Jordaar

"What? I don't have any toys with me, dog." Akshay hissed at the sweet little Rudra.

"Yes, get away from us!!!" Vichitra hissed standing on Akshay's head. Akshay picked up the cat and threw it away.

"You, asura, do not receive my protection. So don't you get your filthy paws on me." He rudely told Vichitra.

"Are you still brooding over this argument you had with Omkara?" Vijrut asked. Vijrut was the son of Vayu Deva. He was sent by Devi Devasena to keep an eye on Akshay.

"Shut up. I'm not a ten year old to get worked up over someone who doesn't want to get off his high horse and love-blinded pole." Akshay huffed.

I rolled my eyes at the Prince of Swarga and hugged Rudra. "You, Rudra, are the best boy ever. Don't listen to him. He is a mean Prince. You, you are the cutest one." I cooed at the beautiful hound. Rudra gave a goofy dog-like smile and wagged his tail. He began to sing in howls

"I wish I can understand what you are singing." I pet him. The hound happily began to run around me in circles.

"He's singing about this puppy that seems to be a lot like Hari. Though he is quite scared of Garuda and Shesha, he wishes he could play 'throw ball' with Narayana." Akshay explained, chuckling. Then turned to Rudra, "Silly dog, he doesn't have time to throw balls for you to fetch. He is always busy."

"Haww!!! Such a lie!!!" I exclaimed. I kissed Rudra's cute little head. "My dad has a lot of time to play with you. But even if he doesn't, I will play with you."

"We should be focusing on our work instead of playing with demon creatures." Vichitra commented.

"Yes, Vichitra, we can but as you can tell from experience, people of the kind you previously had the form of, do not show up during the day. They come out at night." I said and I pet Rudra. The sweet little hound wagged its tail.

Akshay and Vijrut both changed their fashion before leaving Amaravati. Even though Akshay prides himself far more on being Indra's son but he does have that asura side in him regarding his aura. He has that powerful asura aura. The dominating aura that most asuras have around them. They fashion style which makes them stand out among humans too. His sharp eyes. I assume he inherited it from his mother who was born to Pulomasura.

Let me describe Akshay for you to understand. A sharp cut jawline. Rather fair complexion owning to his mother's. A perfectly maintained beard and moustache. Large electric blue eyes. It resembled thunder. Black hair. A rather athletic build. He looks like someone you might not want to mess with. The typical bad-boy attitude that most asuras have. Like they just natural underestimate your strength. If poked in wrong place, he would not shy away from kicking you out. Rudraksh beads and bhasma. His long hair that touched his upper back was generally tied up in a bun.