STUCK 2

Looking around the cabin, Mina exhales hard. It was barely larger than a mobile home. There was a single door that she assumed led to a bathroom. There was a kitchen area in one corner of the room and a bed tucked against the wall in another. One bed.

She did her best not to think too closely on that. She turn her eyes back to the fireplace, mentally calculating the probability that it could provide adequate heating for at least 24-hours.

"Okay!" Mina claps her hands together, refusing to give in to the panic threatening to overtake her.

Turning to the handsome/beautiful blonde doctor – no, not handsome/beautiful – turning to the perpetually annoying blond doctor, "What do you have for supplies? Food, firewood, blankets. Show me what you got." She speaks in a no nonsense tone

A smirk curls on Chaeyoung's upper lip at her phrasing, walking a few feet over to the small kitchen area and flip open a cabinet.

Mina stride over and look inside. There were meager rations of smoked fish, a couple of boxes of cereal, some crackers, a few canned goods, instant coffee, a canister of sugar and a case of bottled water that was already starting to freeze. Peeking in the waist-high refrigerator, she sigh.

Chaeyoung half-gallon of milk was frozen solid as was the pack of bacon and half a dozen eggs.

"The power must have gone out a few hours ago. Everything is frozen. Help me get everything over there." Mina instruct cocking her head to the roaring hearth, she loads up her arms and brings all she could carry over to the fireplace.

Without looking up at Chaeyoung, she started lining things up from largest to smallest. Chaeyoung smiles at her obvious OCD but wisely said nothing.

Getting to her feet, Mina rub her gloved hands together. "Pots and pans?"

"Try pot and pan" Chaeyoung corrects her, walking over to the stove and opening the drawer beneath it. She comes back and hands Mina a large cast-iron skillet and pot.

Fortunately, the kettle pot was designed to hang over the fireplace and there was a hook located over the burning logs. Mina taked it and pours as much water from the partially frozen bottles into it as she could. Chaeyoung raise a brow at her, wondering exactly what she planned on cooking.

"I need coffee if I have to put up with you for a whole night and day." Mina clarifies

"Oh, I have something far better if I'm to tolerate you." Chaeyoung quips but her tone was lacking the same vitriol.

Mina watches curiously as she walks over to het large suitcase. Turning the expensive luggage on its side, she unzips it and rifles through her clothes.

With a grin, she pulls out a bottle of bourbon and held it up for. It immediately began attracting condensation, indicating it was already quite cold."Liquor doesn't freeze, the flavor may dull down a bit, but it'll help keep us warm." She explains

"No, it won't, It'll just make the cold more tolerable." Mina corrects

"Let's hope it makes you more tolerable." Chaeyoung mutters under her breath.

"Care for a drink?" She adds flashing Mina a charming smile.

Mina narrows her eyes, debating just how bad an idea it would be to get drunk around her enemy. "One drink we need keep our heads clear. Falling asleep and letting the fire go out is a very bad idea. " she replies bossily, setting out two frosty glasses from the cabinet in the kitchenette.  And so is letting my guard down around you, she thought to herself.