Disorder 3

Wednesday morning Mina arrives on time. On her regular seat there is a sealed envelope unsigned. She opens it to find her hair clips and tie.

"What is it?" Jihyo asks from the row behind her. "Why are you smiling widely?"

"I thought I had lost something and it was returned to me" Mina replies still grinning in spite of herself looking over Chaeyoung who is slump over in the corner her face buried in a textbook. Mina cannot help but watch her for the rest of the class.

At the end of it when Mina walks over to Chaeyoung in attempt to thank her however the korean leaves without meeting her eyes.

Her next class with Chaeyoung is on Friday. It is raining and Mina is running. She folds up her umbrella even before she gets to the entryway of her college building, getting slightly soak in the process.

Mina arrives in the classroom thirty minutes early and notes that Chaeyoung hasn't arrived yet.

Chaeyoung is usually the first one in so she is happy to get there first. She pulls out her notebook, ripping out the sketch of the blonde korean sleeping, folds it and slip it on the blonde's chair.

Then Mina returns over to her seat taking out her customary blueberry muffin for breakfast.

Chaeyoung arrives precisely at fifteen minutes before class starts and spots her.

Mina gives Chaeyoung a jaunty little wave and notes how the blonde's eyes narrow over the medical mask.

Then Chaeyoung notices the folded sheet. She inspects the paper and her eyes meet the brunette's again.

Mina can tell that Chaeyoung is uncomfortable.

Jihyo enters the classroom right then out of breath from her dash across the campus. "Mina you left so early today! What was the rush?"

The moment is broken. Chaeyoung retreats back behind a historical book and begins reading.

She makes her exit right away when the professor dismisses the class and Mina watches her retreat with some disappointment.

When Mina grabs her umbrella from the umbrella stand there is a folded paper with a phone number on it knowing full to well who owns it. She texts Chaeyoung immediately. "Did you like my present? This is my number- Mina."

The reply comes in seconds. "Stop stalking me, woman. I will not hesitate to involve the authorities."

"Well I'll have to tell them about how you abducted me and... OMG, I just realized did you take off my clothes?" Mina stops in her tracks horrified at the thought.

"I did not abduct you, I am not a pervert nor did I enjoy watching you empty the contents of your stomach onto your clothing in my bathroom. There is nothing attractive about that or you for that matter. Rest assured I didn't touch you, your virtue is intact. And for your information I only gave you my number for business matters that being said I will send you a bill for the dry cleaning of all the beddings that you touched." The answer is so very much like Chaeyoung. Mina is too amused to be offended.

She texts Chaeyoung all weekend. The blonde asks her to delete her number on Sunday. She refuses enjoying this little game they have between them.