Neighbors pt.5

Mina wakes up late Sunday morning well-rested and in a fantastic mood.

She’d hold onto the memory of Chaeyoung’s dumbstruck face as she walked away from her and slipped back into her apartment for a very long time. Possibly forever.

In fact she was willing to wager that she was the only woman in who ever walked away from a Son Chaeyoung.

It felt damn good to be distinguished like that.

A few minutes after she woke, the phone on her bedside table buzz. She rolls over and yanks it off the charger to see a text from Sana.

"I’m hungover,I need mimosas and details."

Mina chuckles and pushes a lock of hair out of her eyes as she types out her response.

Deal. Brunch at Rainbow Twice in half an hour?

The phone buzz once again with her best friend’s answer.

Make it a full hour and you’re on

Mina arrives at their brunch spot at the designated time. Sana was already waiting for her at a table on the patio, taking refuge under the shade of a pink umbrella and a pair of aviators.

“Ugh you look annoyingly well-rested” Sana groans as she pushes a glass of water toward her best friend.

“Yep” Mina chirps. “I got a good night’s sleep on a Saturday for once.”

Sana perks up at that. “Yeah” she nods as she leans forward. “I want to hear all about it. The last I saw was you and Chaeyoung slinking off the dance floor, her practically dragging you through the crowd and out of the club.”

Mina smirk and start the story. She tells Sana about how they grinded up on each other on the dance floor for almost two hours, nonstop. She used every dance move at her disposal to get Chaeyoung as frustrated as she could until she invited her back to her apartment. Then, she described in the fifteen-minute ride back in full, explicit clarity.

Halfway through the story Sana had to lean back in her chair and fan herself. “Damn” she sigh. “Mina Sharon Myoui you vixen, I can't believe you did that.”

“I’m not done yet.”

Then Mina dives into her favorite part. How she left the great Son Chaeyoung hanging in the doorway of her apartment by leaving her with a kiss and a smile she wasn’t likely to forget any time soon before disappearing into her own apartment.

When she finishes her story Sana’s jaw drop. “Damn Sharon!” she curses again

She smiles gloatingly as she lifts her mimosa glass to her lips and took a long swig.

“Girl I have to hand it to you though” Sana continues “I don’t know how you had the strength to walk away from that. I mean Chaeyoung, she’s like one fine-as-hell specimen and from the way you talk about the car ride back, you had to have the strength of Wonder Woman herself to walk away from that.”

Mina shrugs at that. Yeah Sana was right. There was a part of her brain that really wanted to follow Chaeyoung into that apartment door and the want to let her unzip her dress while she pushes Chaeyoung's coat off her shoulders. To wrap her legs around Chaeyoung's waist while she carries her to the bedroom. The want to see if Chaeyoung could make her scream as loudly as all her other sexual partners.