The vampire pt.2

Chaeyoung couldn’t forget what she saw. She couldn’t forget the feeling of fangs in her arm and the way that strange woman… that vampire suckled on her blood. It could have been a dream but when she woke the next morning there were two marks on her wrist.

She didn’t even know her name but she wanted to find her again. Maybe she was being an idiot. She could have let it go and moved on with her life but that vampire appeared in her life, fed from her and disappeared.

It was three weeks after the incident when she finally found her. Apparently the vampire actually studied at the school. She caught her walking out of one of the many computer labs. It was four o'clock o'clock in the afternoon and she was confused as to why she was in the light.

“Hey vampire” Chaeyoung calls to her.

The said being freezes for a moment but kept going, faster.

Chaeyoung jogged up to her, knowing that she could have run off if she really wanted to “I thought you couldn’t go out in the sun.”

“I’m not in the sun” Mina snark “It’s already late it's cloudy out…. What the hell do you want?”

Chaeyoung opens her mouth and snaps it shut again.

“Don’t know huh? Maybe you should go back to your group.”

Chaeyoung had wanted to find her but now she didn’t know what to do or say. That night they met she had been so terrified. She didn’t think she had ever been so scared in her life. but how could she let her go? Let what happened go? It was crazy and she couldn’t stop thinking about it.

“You bit me… I think you can at least talk to me” she finally says

Mina rolls her eyes “You offered.”

Chaeyoung sigh because she was right.

“Go home Chaeyoung”

“No.”

“Do you want me to bite you again?”

Chaeyoung didn’t have an answer for that. It wasn’t like the bite was enjoyable it hurt at least at first. Mostly it was weird.

“Want to be friends with the vampire?” Mina continues in the same sarcastic tone.

Chaeyoung shrugs her shoulders.

“That wasn’t a serious question. I don’t have friends and I don’t need them.”

“I know… I don’t know what I want from you, okay? I just wanted to see you again.”

“How can a college girl like be so naively innocent?” Mina  shakes her head.

Chaeyoung gives an indignant huff “I am not innocent.”

“You are… you weren’t even drinking at a party” Mina says “What were you doing?”

Chaeyoung clears her throat a little, “Studying.”