Neighbors pt.1-(M)⚠️

Warning G!P so if you're not into this kind of thing do not proceed to read.

Mina wanted to scream but no one would have heard her.

And that was because her asshole neighbor  hadn’t been considerate enough to oil the bedsprings of her bed or buy a padded headboard. Or you know, refrain from bringing home a chick who was shouting like her fucking vagina was on fire at three in the fucking morning.

Which for Mina knew could have been happening. They had been going at it for like two hours already and the groaning of the bed springs still hadn’t slowed so it was entirely possible that the friction had started a fire.

She’d never actually met her neighbor but she’d seen and heard  rumors before.

Her neighbor was her boss’s daughter after all so she would see her wander around the office every so often and whispers about how she has dick and her very public reputation as a womanizer and a brat, it shouldn’t have surprised Mina when she turned out to be the worst neighbor in all of existence.

It’s not like she really could have seen it coming, though, because she hadn’t been living there for very long. It had only been a couple of months but she picked her new apartment as a sort of celebration. It was one of the most expensive complexes in Seoul, with a state-of-the-art security system, 24-hour indoor pool, gym and laundry facilities, complete with covered parking, balconies and walk-in closets the size of her old apartment.

After she scored the promotion, she and her best friend celebrated by packing up all her shit and moving into her new apartment she could now afford.

But if she’d known that it came with living right next door to Son Chaeyoung and her never-ending parade of women with the thinnest wall imaginable, she probably would have thought twice.

The girl let out another wall-shaking scream, this time followed by Chaeyoung’s moans, which causes Mina to roll over in her bed with a groan and press one of her pillows over her head. For Christ’s sake, it was three in the goddamn morning. Tomorrow was Thursday. She still had to work.

The creak of the bedsprings started intensifying and Mina finally broke.

"That's it." she fumes to herself. That was the last straw. She couldn’t take it anymore. She’d been showing up to work exhausted every day for the past two months because her neighbor couldn’t keep it in her pants.

Her coworkers started asking about her health and she’d already blown her entire monthly budget for makeup on bottles of concealer to hide the gray bags under her eyes.

No enough was enough she thought as she reaches toward her bedside table for the pad of paper she kept in a drawer. Then she snatch a nearby pen and starts writing.

Ms. Son,

I am your next-door-neighbor whom you’ve never officially met. I’m writing to you at three in the morning to the soundtrack of your violent lovemaking to tell you that while I’m happy for you and your flourishing sex life I must protest at the loudness of your guests, your bed springs and your head board.

I understand that you’ve had everything in your life handed to you but there are some people who have to work and those people generally don’t appreciate being awoken by your ape-like noises in the middle of the night, the day before a big presentation. In fact, those people would generally agree that there’s really no place for that amount of yelling at three in the morning. And unless you’re ranting against the sexist patriarchal practices of modern society no woman should be agreeing with you that loudly at three in the morning either.