The Vampire pt.1

Parties were so lame and yet she sat there listening to some random edm songs on a battered couch, surrounded by idiot kids. She could have gotten up and left but she ached with hunger and drunk college students were easy prey.

They didn’t taste the best, the alcohol and crappy diet added a bitterness to their blood she didn’t particularly enjoy. Whatever it was easier than actually hunting on the street. Not that it was exceedingly difficult to stalk someone and drag them into an alleyway or something but that was so much effort for a meal. She just wanted something quick and easy and partying vulnerable girls(their taste sweeter and richer for some reason) were exactly that.

As she slid from the couch she glances over the room. It seems that most of the teens and twenty-somethings were paired off already. For Mina it would’ve been easy to drag a boy or girl away from their partner. Well drag was putting it harshly it was more like luring and seducing. She scans the room once more before her cold gaze fell upon a young,pale woman with dark hair. She was definitely cute.

“Hey” she moves with quiet grace.

The woman's eyes move over her “Hi” she gives a drunken giggle “I notice that you're alone, Is it true that the quite and lone ones are extra freaky?”

Mina smirk “Why don’t you take me somewhere private and I’ll show you.”

"Oh you are gay figures, I like that." The younger girl snatch her wrist and start to tug her upstairs.

She could have easily torn this feeble woman  apart for daring to put her hand on her without  her permission but that wouldn’t get her what she wanted or it would have been a lot messier than what she usually did. She wasn’t one to cause a scene.

“The name is Dahyun by the way” she slurs “You’ll be screaming it soon.”

“Oh really.”

The pale woman takes her into a bedroom and quickly closed the door. Without much hesitation she crashes her lips into hers in a sloppy kiss. Mina chuckles, pulling back from the kiss.

“C’mon babe” the woman whines.

“I told you I would show you just how freaky I am” Mina takes her chin in her hand, holding Dahyun still with her iron grip.

Their eyes met. Slowly Dahyun eyes glazes over and she became hers.

“Good girl” she pats her cheek.

Dahyun gives a dopey grin.

Mina takes Dahyun's wrist in her hand, licking her lips when she feels the woman's pulse under her thumb. Mina preferred the wrist over the thigh or neck it was much less personal and intimate. Her fangs elongated and brushed against his sensitive skin.

The door swings open.

Dahyun! what the fuck?…”

Mina hisses.

Holy shit” the intruder curses, seeing Mina's fangs.

Now that wouldn’t do. Mina rushes to the blonde woman in a insane speed, knocking over Dahyun in the process and slams the door shut. Her hand reaches out, snagging the blonde by the collar and pushing her into the door.

“You have made a grave mistake.”

She could smell the fear and confusion radiating off of the blonde. The aroma sent a thrill through her. There was nothing like the thrumming of a terrified heartbeat and the saltiness of the sweat forming on a human’s skin.

“My name is Chaeyoung… I have a family and they are going to know if I go missing” she  stammers.

I didn’t say you were going anywhere” Mina hiss “Maybe I’ll just wipe the memories from your pretty little brain” she presses a finger to Chaeyoung's forehead, stroking her silky strand and pushing her into the door again.

“Don’t” Chaeyoung choke out “Just leave me and Dahyun alone.”

“Why?” Mina leans in closer, breathing in the Chaeyoung's scent “I’m hungry.”

“Shit… I can’t believe this… a fucking vampire…a sexy, hot and beautiful vampire.” Chaeyoung swallows “Isn’t that a little cliche?” it was such a pained attempt at humor.

“I’m starting to think you want me to bite you Chaeyoung”

Chaeyoung closes her eyes and breathed heavily through her nose. God she really did smell so good. Mina was having fun playing with her but she wanted to eat.

“If I… I let you bite me will you leave Dahyun alone? And let me keep my memories?”

Mina brows went up. Rarely in her long life had she had someone offer themselves up to spare another.

“Fine” Mina says “I know you won’t go blabbing that pretty mouth because no one will believe you.”

Chaeyoung swallows and nods. Mina kept a grip on her shirt and start to drag her over to the bed, stepping over Dahyun without a care.

“She’ll wake up in the morning with nothing more than a hangover” Mina pushes Chaeyoung into the bed with force causing the human to groan a silently.

Chaeyoung start to lean her head,to give Mina access to her neck but the vampire ignores her and snatches up ho wrist.

“Wait I thought..”

“I know what you thought but I prefer the wrist.”

“Oh… is this going to change me?”

“No now be quiet” Mina run her thumb over Chaeyoung's rapid pulse.

Mina sniffs at Chaeyoung's skin before puncturing her flesh. Chaeyoung gasp and gently tug her arm but Mina was holding her with such a vice like grip, she wouldn’t be going anywhere.

Her warm blood pours into the vampire's mouth. Mina expected the bitterness of alcohol but Chaeyoung apparently hadn’t been drinking. Gulp after gulp went down her throat. The coppery tang of Chaeyoung's blood was more satisfying than her usual meal. She wasn’t sure why but she also wasn’t going to question it.

“I’m getting tired” Chaeyoung says after several minutes.

Reluctantly Mina pulls back. She licks up the last traces of blood. Her tongue drag across her lips and she let out a quiet moan. She could have drank Chaeyoung dry. She retracts her fangs and turn to look at Chaeyoung. The human did look rather weak and tired.

“Lots of water and food tomorrow.” She smiles, “And get some sleep.”
She laughs and walk to the door.

“Wait” Chaeyoung mumbles “Is that it? Are you going to leave us alone?”

“I don’t have any need for you” Mina scoffs “Go to sleep Chaeyoung and forget this happened.”

------

Sorry for any errors

Merry Christmas everyone...hohohoho