STUCK 6 ⚠️

Chaeyoung push up with her palms on the mattress and look at Mina with a raise brow. "Who would I use them with, the penguins?"

Mina rolls her eyes, although she supposed it was a good answer. She hadn't planned on emergency sex, either. "Just pull out, okay? The last thing we need is a mixed Korean-Japanese baby running around the South Pole."

The famed ornithologist tilts her head to the side and replies contemplatively"Well with our combined IQs, it would be a genius baby."

"No babies!" Mina scolds sternly. "And I'll get a dose of levonorgestrel tomorrow when we get rescued from this frozen hell hole."

The younger doctor smirk as she slowly press her length into Mina's center, making the older doctor suck in a deep breath as she was being stretch her wide.

"You weren't calling it that minutes ago," Chaeyoung whispers sinfully into Mina's ear, her breath hot against the brunette's skin. "You know when you were screaming my name."

"Just shut up and fuck me." Mina demands,
bringing Chaeyoung's mouth back to hers so she didn't have to listen to the truth of the blonde's words. Chaeyoung was right
having sex to her was anything but hellish.

She was married to her work. It had been years since she'd had a decent lover so even if it was just the one night, she was definitely enjoying it. Of course with Chaeyoung's already overinflated ego, she wasn't volunteering that information. Instead she tilted her hips to take Chaeyoung deeper inside her warmth. "Fuck just like that keep doing that."

Chaeyoung was only too happy to oblige, pumping into her harder and faster as their bodies rutted together. One of Chaeyoung's hand came between their sweaty bodies to caress the bottom of Mina's breasts, thumb ghosting over one of her stiff nipples.

Chaeyoung kiss her way down Mina's chest, latching her hot lips around the other, nipping and suckling the tender flesh as she pounds into Mina in a steady rhythm.

Before long, Mina felt the a coil forming in her lower belly.

Chaeyoung snake her hand between their lower bellies to rub Mina's clit up and down with two fingers, pulling her cock out and rapidly thrust back in.

causing Mina to shatter, her walls convulses tightly as she cried out, coming so hard that she saw stars swimming in her vision. Chaeyoung continues to swirl her fingers around until she felt the pulsing of Mina's core start to slow.

Mina drag deep gulps of oxygen into her lungs as her sides ached from exertion. She open her eyes just long enough to see her rival's arrogant smirk before slamming them shut again.

"Deny it all your want but your body tells a different story." Chaeyoung chuckles

"I don't know what you're talking about" Mina lies, turning her head to the side as Chaeyoung gradually starts building her up again with expert thrusts.

"Mmhmm" Chaeyoung hums, nuzzling her neck. "You can lie to me, lie to the penguins, but you can't lie to yourself, you love being in my bed."

"It was originally my bed!" Mina snaps, marveling Chaeyoung that she was still arguing even as she being slammed into."You stole it."