Alpha and Omega 10

Mina feels the numbness spreading, her mobility lessening until she was unable to pick herself up off the ground.

She groans, the burn having now dominated her whole body. She felt dizzy and nauseous, an ache that reaches the center of her soul dulling her senses. Veins pop out against her skin along her leg around the entry point of the liquid wolfsbane, purple and pulsating.

"You... bastard..." she pants as Bambam stands, shaking himself off. He toss the now empty syringe to the ground, crushing the glass under his shoe, he turn to her with a fanged toothed grin.

"Just leveling the playing field" he says, standing over her prone form. Mina tries to will herself off the ground to fight but was met with resistance as her muscles tenses, refusing to follow her commands.

"This is low even for you." she spat, glaring at Bambam with her normal brown eyes. The wolf was being repress by the wolfsbane and she was unable to even extend her claws.

Bambam crouch down, smiling at Mina smugly in triumph. "I needed to win and I knew that with your Alpha powers I wouldn't be able to win unless I brought in something to... incapacitate you."

Mina snarl in hatred as he caress her cheek with his right hand, his claws grazing over her skin gently. She knew that she only had moments before he dug those very claws into her throat to end her life, to obtain her red eyes and take hostile control over the pack.

They wouldn't be able to stop him because he held the power of the leader. With a single roar anyone who oppose him would bow to their knees and he would rule.

Bambam's hand fell down to her neck, one of the tips of his claws catching on the silver chain of her pendant. He frown, reaching down to pull the pendant out from under her grey shirt. He inspected the full moon, his eyes narrowing.

"Where did you get this?" he ask tightly, his eyes accusing.

"Fuck you" Mina bit out, trying with all of her might to move.

"It was her, wasn't it?" Bambam tears the pendant from her neck, snapping the chain in two. He presses the button on the side to open the full moon, reading the Byron poem within. His eyes glows further with rage. "The Omega."

"Give it back!" Mina barks, her eyes flashing red for a millisecond before returning to their normal color.

"I knew there was something between you and that Omega mutt" Bambam snort, closing the pendant. "I think I'll keep this as a reminder."

"Of what?"

He grin. "Of how to never let a bitch hold me back ever again."

Mina watches as Bambam folds the chain and places it into the pocket of his jeans.

She wanted to scream, to howl in anguish, to bang her fists into the ground until her hands bled. She will be killed by the very person she perceived to have saved her life from complete loneliness, her friend and over a frivolous matter of rejecting his request of love.

I'll never get to tell Chaeyoung that..

Her thoughts went to the omega, for some reason this fact saddened her more than anything. Throughout her life she hadn't acquired many things to be proud of, to love and cherish as her own.