Alpha and Omega 5

After dropping off Chaeyoung, Mina decided to spend the day checking up on things around the compound.

She inspected the fresh crops in the gardens, watched the cooks run around their kitchen to complete lunch orders and bid good luck to those that were heading into the city for the day.

Morale was boosted when she showed her face around the compound and a light mood washed over the pack as she showed that she cared.

Throughout the day she spotted the workers who chopped wood, carrying their fair share of freshly cut logs into the compound. Once or twice she sees Chaeyoung, hefting an armful of wood to the center of the compound where they kept their logs.

She couldn't help but to stop and stare whenever she caught sight of the blonde omega carrying all that wood, marveling at her raw strength. One can can't base the capabilities of an individual by their size.

In the end Mina always blush and move along. She was embarrassed to have lost herself more than once ogling the Omega.

She had never been so fascinated by someone before especially not someone she had just met the day before. She wanted to get to know this woman, more than she figured was appropriate.

What the hell is wrong with me? Mina muses as she made her way across the compound towards her home.

She had been strolling around for a few hours now and it was just about time for lunch.

She could have pick something up from the kitchen during her visit but she figures she could use this opportunity to eat lunch and decide on what she was going to make for dinner tonight.

She didn't want to just feed Chaeyoung leftovers, so she had to make plans now or else make a fool of herself again.

She was halfway home when she heard the ruckus. She turns to see a crowd forming near the area where they kept the wood. With a frown, she approaches closer and recognized the familiar sound.

It was a fight.

"I'm gonna fuckin' murder you, cur!" a male voice roars, his voice tinted with the beast that lurks within them all.

"Try it, shithead!" another male barks in retort, the sound of snarling and someone hitting the ground following.

Mina sighs in exasperation, this happened at least once every few days. Compacting a pack of werewolves into a community it was inevitable that violence would occur.

She pushes her way through the crowd, letting her eyes morph from brown to crimson. She knew how to deal with this situation and would make quick work of the two men who were rumbling.

When she reaches the front of the crowd she halts.

The ones who were fighting were two men named Jackson and Mark. They were a rambunctious duo, getting into fights with others frequently.

She would have thought they would have learned by now not to cause trouble because she had more than once put them into their place.

But it wasn't the fact that it was these two men that were fighting, it was who was involved in holding them back.

Their fangs were bared, claws sprouting from their fingertips, their eyes glowing golden yellow.