Alpha and Omega 4

When morning came round, Mina was up bright and early.

She showered, brushed her hair, groomed herself extra this day even though she didn't usually do so and dressed in a light tee and a pair of jean shorts since the weather is blazing with heat.

All she had planned for the day was to show Chaeyoung to her new job site. Other than that she was just going about her everyday duties like normal.

She shake the thought aside and made her way next door to Chaeyoung's house. She knocks three times before letting herself in, the customary action before visiting someone in the compound.

They were an open community and rarely did anyone intrude on another without a proper purpose.

She made a mental note to inform Chaeyoung of this custom.

When she opens the door, she sees Chaeyoung standing from the couch to greet her.

She was already dressed in a plain grey shirt top with blue overalls. She looks ready for manual labor.

Mina pushes aside the memory of Chaeyoung's scarred torso from the night before as she greets her. "Good morning Chaeyoung" she smiles politely. "Did you sleep well?"

"I slept fine" Chaeyoung replies not caring to return Mina's smile but rather raising a brow at her, the alpha wasn't wearing formal attire this time. "Um... you look... nice."

Scarlet tinted Mina's cheeks at Chaeyoung's compliment, what's wrong with her. She coughs into her fist and brings back her smile. "Thank you so are you ready to get to your new job?"

Chaeyoung nods, following Mina as she led her out of the house and onto the road.

As they walk, Mina tries to strike up a conversation.

"So how was the first night in your new home?"

"Weird but not bad."

"Weird how?"

"New places are always weird especially since I'm living there alone." Chaeyoung explains

This caught Mina's attention. "You lived with someone in your old pack?"

"Yes I lived with my family, my father, mother and two younger sisters."

Mina furrows her brow. "You're of age though shouldn't you have had your own place?"

Chaeyoung shakes her head. "There weren't any spare singles homes. The way we were set up is only certain people could live in certain homes. There were homes designed for families, for mates and for singles. All of the homes for single people were taken so I had to stay in my father's home until one opens up."

Mina frowns that system seemed a little stifling. In her pack if they didn't have enough homes they'd just build a new one.

They had empty lots for this purpose specifically. They had built new homes before for pups who were of age and could move out of their family's house. Although most of the time they'd find their mate and move in together, leaving vacant homes for others to move in to. At least a dozen people had lived in Chaeyoung's new home before her.