Neighbors pt.4(M)⚠️

There were a lot of perks to being part owner of a night club. One of them was having a reserved corner booth every night without fail.

Chaeyoung was sitting in said corner booth by herself while she watches het friend tear it up on the dance floor. Dahyun as usual, was grinding up on a gorgeous woman in a tight blue dress with long, wavy brown hair and sultry brown eyes. She’d initially introduced herself as Sana, Chaeyoung remembered that she was the girl Dahyun was whining about last night she invited her.

While Dahyun was putting the moves on her conquest for the night, Chaeyoung had yet to find anyone who caught her attention.

It wasn’t for lack of trying though, plenty of women had sauntered past the table very slowly hoping to get an invite to sit next to her but none of them stood out.

A few minutes later Dahyun and the girl she was dancing with collapsed into the booth next to her.

“Yo Chaeyoung!” Dahyun yells over the bass with her infectious grin. “Why aren’t you out there?”

Chaeyoung shrugs in response. “Not feeling it I guess.”

Sana who was on Dahyun's other side was busy texting on her phone. “Hey would you mind if my friend Sharon joins us?”

“Who?” Chaeyoung shouts.

“Sharon! I drag her out with me tonight and she’s just hanging by the bar swatting away all the creepers.”

“Sure!” Dahyun yells. “The more the merrier!”

Five minutes later a brunette woman emerges from the gyrating crowd and approached the table. For the first time all night Chaeyoung took a second look.

She was gorgeous. There wasn’t any other word for it. She had long, curled brunette hair that dangled near her waist and brown eyes that  for some reason it to Chaeyoung it has that tantalization and allure that she could see them even in the dark haze of the club. This Sharon woman was wearing a strapless red dress that hugged every single one of her incredible curves, showing off a rear end that had its own gravitational pull.

Sharon!” Sana shouts, gesturing wildly for her to join them in the booth and the woman saunters over in her silver heels.

“I’ve been looking for you” Sharon yells over the music. “You promised you wouldn’t abandon me if we went out tonight!”

“Sorry” Sana grins “Guys this is my friend Sharon.”

Dahyun shakes Sharon's hand as she introduces herself.

Chaeyoung goes for her turn and Sharon smirks at her. The look in her eyes sent goosebumps spreading all over Chaeyoung skin. It was like her deep brown irises could see straight through her.

“I’m Son Chaeyoung”

“I know.”

Hand to God Chaeyoung feels her heart stop in her chest.

Sharon and Sana chatters to themselves, too low for either Dahyun or Chaeyoung to hear. A few seconds later, their conversation seemed to have ended because Sana grabs Dahyun’s hand once again and drags her out to the dance floor leaving  Chaeyoung alone in the booth with Sharon which was exactly where she wanted to be.