The vampire pt.5

A week went by and Chaeyoung didn’t hear from Mina. She felt very stupid was it wrong it to develop a yearning or romantic feelings to Mina well maybe it was but she couldn’t help it. Then she couldn’t stop herself from trying to impress the vampire.

Chaeyoung really thought the party was going to work. She sigh and closes her eyes tightly; she misses Mina already. Why couldn’t she have chased Mina out of the party? Well she knew it wouldn’t have mattered because Mina was much faster than she was but still.

Two weeks went by then three and still nothing. Her wrists begins to look as if Mina had never even bitten it.

Chaeyoung hoped she was still feeding well.

She shakes her head. Enough being  miserable she was going to find Mina. What was one day of missed classes? This would have been easier if she knows Mina's last name but she was going to do what he had to do.

Mina wasn’t in the computer labs or the library. Not in the cafeteria, Chaeyoung searched the school top to bottom but by the time it was getting dark she still hadn’t found the vampire.

That didn’t mean she was about to give up. She goes past the campus and into the city. Maybe Mina was hunting.

Chaeyoung wanders and searched the alley ways, hoping sue was in the right place

A crack of thunder makes her shiver “Crap” she mutters under her breath.

She was several miles from the dormitory and she’d come on foot and now it was raining, her clothes was soak with cold rain and she shivers violently.. However she trudges forward into the darkness. She wasn’t sure how long she wandered through the streets or where the hell she had gotten herself to.

“God dammit” she whispers, stumbling into an alley “Mina!”

She leans against the wall, closing her eyes. Wet, cold, tire
and lost.

She barely had a moment to collect herself when she feels fingers gripping onto her jacket. The next the she know she was being slam into the opposite wall.

Mina is snarling at her like a wild animal, she’d never seen her like that. Fangs fully extended, eyes red and an anger on her face that struck fear into her heart.

“What are you doing out here?” Mina hisses.

“Looking for you” Chaeyoung sputters

She growls “You’re an idiot.”

Mina takes a step back and takes Chaeyoung, Her arm wrap around the human middle tightly “Hold onto me or I will pick you up” she snap.

Chaeyoung nods, gripping onto Mina tightly

The world around Chaeyoung suddenly move too fast. Everything was a quick blur. Her stomach feels as if it were climbing its way to her throat. When the movement stop, she stumbles forward and found herself in an unfamiliar apartment.

“There’s a bathroom to your right if you’re going to throw up” Mina mutters.

Chaeyoung swallows back and shakes her head. Closing hy eyes she manage to find her way to the floor and sit down.