The vampire pt.6

Mina strips Chaeyoung out her clothes and quickly wrapped her in a warm towel to dry hy off. She didn’t live like a human but she kept her studio apartment stocked for one. It was mostly for show because an empty apartment made her feel that much lonelier but she would never admit that out loud.

She help Chaeyoung into her bed and begins wrapping her in blankets as well.

Chaeyoung sniffles underneath the pile of blankets “Thank you.”

“Don’t thank me yet” Mina mutters.

She didn’t have any food or drink in her apartment but there was a small convenience store downstairs. She changed into dry clothes and went to fetch Chaeyoung some hot coffee.

“You do like me” Chaeyoung mumbles into the cup, taking a drink of the coffee

"I can’t and I won’t” Mina sigh heavily. They stayed quiet for several minutes. She listened to the sound of Chaeyoung's heartbeat. It was normal, thankfully. Tye human needed to get warmer and she would be fine.

Chaeyoung set the cup down and pulls the blankets tighter.

“You can’t make me stop liking you. I don’t even think your vampire magic would make me stop.”

“It would.”

“Then why don’t you do it?” Chaeyoung challenge

Mina looks away from her.

“Because you’re lonely, you need me.” Chaeyoung adds

“Are you sure you’re not a psych major?” Mina snaps.

Chaeyoung chuckles  Mina mutters.

“Are you ever going to tell me why you don’t like getting close to humans?” Chaeyoung asked.

“No” Mina kept her eyes away from her.

Chaeyoung was quiet for a few heartbeats.

“Mina?”

“What?”

“I’m still cold.”

Mina twist her head to the side and then crawls across the bed towards Chaeyoung “I don’t have any more blankets.”

“I’m sorry” Chaeyoung mumbles.

“Shut up don’t apologize” Mina wrap her arms around the human “I don’t have body heat to give but I can try.”

“We could you know…have sex”

Mina knew Chaeyoung was either joking or delirious because the human had never been that forward with her before.

“Will that bring your body temperature down? Nonsense .I don’t care how many lost in the wilderness or trapped in a blizzard pornos there are they are all lies” Mina mumbles “The point of sweat is to bring your temp down and that’s exactly what happens when you do… that.”