STUCK 5⚠️

Mina gazes up at the blonde doctor from beneath with heavily lidded eyes and smiles to herself.

Chaeyoung eyes were close and her head is press back into the sheets. She was one of the most distinguished scientists in the ornithological community and Mina has reduced her to writhing mass of flesh with the power of her lips and tongue.

Eager to see her fall apart and taste her release, Mina doubles her efforts. She caress the blonde's balls with her free hand, saliva dripping all the way down and suck harder. She bobs up and down in a punishing rhythm, hollowing out her cheeks over and over until she felt the balls tighten. She use two fingers to press down at the skin just below the sac and the blonde doctor come undone.

"Mina!" Chaeyoung cries out spilling her seed down Mina's throat.

She hungrily swallowed it all, lapping at the head of the cock as a final burst squirts out.

She waits until Chaeyoung glances down at her to swipe away a stray drop from her lip and lasciviously suck it off her finger, releasing it with a pop.

"Damn" Chaeyoung mutter letting her head flop back against the pillows.

The brunette doctor crawl back up, a satisfied smile firmly in place on her puffy lips. "Told you" she teases arrogantly, obviously very pleased with herself.

Chaeyoung opens one eye and barks out a laugh, pulling Mina to her side.

Mina rest her head against Chaeyoung's chest, nuzzling against the blonde's tattoo of two swans with heads connected style as a heart.

Chaeyoung presses a gentle kiss to the top of Mina's head as she lazily strokes the brunette's spine with her palm.

They lay there huddling under their many layers of blankets for only a few minutes before the chill began to overtake them once more.

Chaeyoung opens her eyes when she realize Mina was shivering. "You alright?" she ask with concern evident in her tone.

"It's seriously still freezing cold" Mina replies between chattering teeth. "How's the fire doing?"

Chaeyoung looks over her shoulder and frown. "It could use another log."

Mina move to sit up but Chaeyoung stops her.

"I got it keep my spot warm for me." Chaeyoung flashes her a genuine smile free of taunts and Mina couldn't help but return it with a small one of her own. Was Chaeyoung… being chivalrous? No it couldn't be. She was an insufferable ass whose only redeeming characteristic was her mind. And well she'd be lying if she didn't include Chaeyoung ass in that as she watch her bend down to place another log on the hearth.

Looking over her shoulder, Chaeyoung quirk a brow. "See something you like?"

"Just making sure you don't burn the cabin down" Mina replies sweetly, blushing that she'd been caught ogling her.

Chaeyoung smirks at the obvious lie but decided to let it go. Instead she let her eyes wander over Mina's nude form, both breasts peeking out from beneath the covers as she prop herself up on her elbows.