disorder 6

One week in and Chaeyoung wonders what madness caused her to fall in love with such an unholy mess of a woman.

Mina likes walking around barefoot outdoors, eating all sorts of random concoctions and worst of all she is a TOUCHER.

She touches strange dogs, weird textures, and other people's hair. Disgusting, is what it is.

Mina tries to touch her as well but she will have none of that. Except the kisses,the kisses are her weakness.

No one has ever step foot in Chaeyoung's innermost sanctum, the soothing white cavern that is her room before until Mina did and yet now she is unwilling to have the brunette contaminate it even more. Memories and Mina's scent already haunt her at home.

Case in point right now, Mina is sitting on the grass directly, her feet bare, nails painted in clashing shades of orange and purple and gold, while nibbling on an apple that she fished out of her bag.

The most horrifying part of it was that the apple was transported, uncovered, in her bag, touching all her other dirty things.

Chaeyoung waves the brunette away when she holds it out to her like the biblical Eve. If Adam had cared about hygiene, the world would be a better place the blonde thinks sourly. Wait a minute. They were naked. Chaeyoung suppresses a delicate shudder.

"Please woman, get off the ground there are all sorts of bacteria there" Chaeyoung scolds enchanted by the laugh that comes tinkling out of Mina. She is a helpless captive to the brunette's smile though she would never admit it.

"But the bacteria in dirt builds up your immune system" Mina argues subtly with a wink sinking her teeth into the apple. "And you need to boost your immune system because if you don't, you'll be prone to all sorts of things."

Chaeyoung is dangerously close to giving up, standing as she is in the shade right now. 

Her mask is stifling in the sun but there are all sorts of pollen floating in the air and she does not want to risk getting allergies. "I shall head home" she informs Mina stiffly, spinning around on her heel.

"Wait" Mina giggles, hastily packing her things and chasing after Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung are you angry? Today was supposed to be our date. I thought we were going to spend the whole day together." She matches the blonde's strides, her giant skirt fluttering.

Chaeyoung stops and stares at the brunette for a long moment.

Fishing out an antibacterial wipe Mona disinfects her hands briskly and then slips her fingers into Chaeyoung's.

This unfamiliar heat in Chaeyoung's chest… Is it from standing too long in the sun? She gazes up at the cloudless sky, staring accusingly at the sun. That might explain the burning of her cheeks as well.

"Come on Chaeyoung" Mina whispers mischievously. "Let's have sex."

Horrified, Chaeyoung detaches her hand from Mina with a shudder and a scowl. Sex is body fluids mingling and bacteria sharing and all sorts of messy things, how can Mina  even suggest this?

Chaeyoung sprints away from the brunette, Mina's laughter echoing in her ears. 

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" she calls after Chaeyoung, clutching her midsection because she is laughing so hard.