The vampire pt.7(M)⚠️

Warning ⚠️ Smut G!P
Skip if not comfortable

Feed from me, please?" Chaeyoung begs

Mina turn Chaeyoung's body towards the bed and pushes her down onto it. The human offers her wrist but Mina smacks it away. Her fingers went for the towel but Chaeyoung scrambles to sit up.

"Wait" she held the towel down where it was.

Mina put her hands on Chaeyoung's and the human knew Mina was about to tear her hands away.

"I want you Mina I want you so much but I've never...."

"But you said that Dahyun always tries to get you women to sleep with."

"Tries being the operative word" Chaeyoung blushes hard"I never sleep with them I was afraid they'd see me as a freak but you...." she pulls the towel over her groin covering her condition.

"I was right" Mina says, leaning in close to her "You are innocent" she peck the human's lips, "If you do not want me to bite you there I won't" she squeezes Chaeyoung's thigh

Chaeyoung body betrays and her dick twitches near the vampire's hand. Mina giggles against her lips. It was the most innocent yet evil sound to ever come from her mouth.

"Bite me" Chaeyoung's whimpers

Mina tears the towel away and spread Chaeyoung's legs.

Chaeyoung swallows hard, watching the vampire lean down between her legs. Mina's tongue flicks out and she lick along her thigh.

"I will not drink very much. You are still weak" Mina whispers

Chaeyoung didn't know if Mina was talking to herself or her.

The vampire found her vein and quickly sinks her teeth into it and Chaeyoung hisses in pain.

Mina gulps down the human's blood but while she did her hand wrapped around Chaeyoung's anomaly, her cock.

She was so cold but her hands were soft and delicate. Her fingers began working Chaeyoung cock, pumping slowly.

It was such a strange mix of pain and pleasure but it was amazing, it was Chaeyoung's first time and every feel is overwhelming

She leans her head back and moaned out Mina's name. Her cock hardens and thickens in the vampire's hand. A bead of precum oozes from the tip which Mina uses as lubrication to go faster.

Chaeyoung knew she wasn't going to last very long. She felt mildly embarrassed but she couldn't help it.

"G..god Mina" she whimpers

Heat coils in her lower stomach.

Mina pulls back from Chaeyoung's thigh, her lips dripping with blood, she licks her lips and pump the human's length much faster.

"Shit" Chaeyoung groans, bucking her hips into Mina's hand.

Her dick throbs and she comes on Mina's hand. She trembled underneath Mina, moaning out her name over and over again.