STUCK 4 ⚠️

Btw: This is G!P so if you're not interested don't read

"You should probably take your clothes off" Chaeyoung suggest releasing the tension, losing the war against her own amusement and grinning mischievously.

"Right…" Mina voice trails off as she worriedly bit her lower lip.

"We don't have to if you don't want to." Chaeyoung frown as much as she wants this science activity to happen she's doesn't want Mina to get uncomfortable.

"I want to" Mina replies a little too quickly, blushing. "Survive, I want to survive" she amends but it wasn't fast enough to keep a knowing grin from her companion's smug face.

It was almost enough for her to call the whole thing off but she was never one to back down from a challenge. Steeling her resolve, she got up from the bed and slowly begin removing all her layers. When she got down to her bra and panties, she notice Chaeyoung wasn't doing the same.

"This isn't going to work if I'm the only one undressing" she points out in an irritated tone. "Strip" She orders

Chaeyoung's grin widen. "Bossy little thing aren't you?" she teases playfully as she got up from the mattress. "I was just enjoying the show."

"There will be no enjoying anything, Son!" Mina spats as she unclasp her bra, nipples already standing at attention. "This is about survival, nothing more."

Chaeyoung made the first move once they were back in bed and under the thick layers of blankets, slowly grazing her palm down Mina's ribcage before pulling her by the hip, she leans down to her ear

"So, you don't want me to make this enjoyable, then?" She whispers

The naked brunette shivers at the way Chaeyoung hot breath warms her skin, knocking her witty comeback from her chest.

Nibbling on her jaw, Chaeyoung adds "That's what I thought."

Before Mina could even reply, Chaeyoung grabs her chin brought her mouth to hers.

Mina had thought about kissing her before, but it had never involve subzero temperatures.

Despite the frigid air, she felt her body warming as she melts into the kiss and their bodies pressing together.

She'd always thought Chaeyoung would be rough and ravaging but her lips were soft against hers as the younger doctor gently uses her tongue to gently sweep across her bottom lip before cautiously pushing into her mouth.

Chaeyoung pulls her waist closer, one hand coming between them to massage her breast, gently tugging at her stiff nipple.

Mina could already feel herself growing wet under Chaeyoung's expert ministrations, she was clearly a person who knew her way around a woman's body well of course Chaeyoung was a woman too but the blonde doctor had a different anatomy.

----

The brunette doctor reach down, curling her fingers around Chaeyoung's shaft, eyes slightly widening at the size. She hadn't had a lot of lovers – she was more married to her career than she ever had been to a relationship  but she knew enough to know.