The vampire pt.4

Guilt racked Mina's insides, but why? Why did she feel bad about doing what Chaeyoung asked her to do? She put the human under her thrall and drank like she usually did. She told Chaeyoung to take care of her stupid self so why the fuck did she feel guilty?

She didn’t like it.

But she did like talking to Chaeyoung. She spent most of her time alone. Her family long since dead, any friends she might have had when she was young also gone and she hadn’t let herself get attached to anyone in…. she could barely remember when. Why let herself get attached when everyone eventually left or died?

Still, she found herself sitting quietly in the gym watching Chaeyoung. It wasn’t just the way the humans veins popped when Chaeyoung tensed elegantly or the sweat dripping down her body. It wasn’t the strong muscles or pleasant scent that also made her want to bite. It was the way Chaeyoung concentrated so hard. The way Chaeyoung hummed along with the radio when a song she liked came on.

Stupid intriguing human.

If she had more self control, she would stay the hell away from her. Romantic quotes? Hanging out? No this was going to far. But her taste. Her blood was so good. It was some of the purest she had tasted in a century and she didn’t want to let it go. A hundred years ago she would have drained Chaeyoung without think, but now, now she can make it last. She can keep her. But at the risk of her dead heart hurting again.

Again she crawls into Chaeyoung's window. Neither she nor Dahyun were there. She flops onto Dahyun's’s bed and waited for someone to return.

“That’s not funny guys!” Chaeyoung yells down the hall“I don’t steal your clothes when you’re in the shower.”

Chaeyoung continues grumbling as she enters the room. Mina leans up, dragging her eyes down Chaeyoung's body. The human had a towel wrapped loosely around her body but her legs and cleavage were in display.

She yelps when she realizes Mina was there and uses her arms to cover her chest and nether part.

Mina giggles “Don’t be modest on my account.”

Chaeyoung blushes, the color spreading to her chest “What are you doing here so early?”

“It’s raining” Mina shrugs.

“How did you know I would be here?” Chaeyoung ask.

“Because I told you to stay home and sleep.”

Chaeyoung blinks a couple of times “You did?”

Mina nods.

“Oh.”

The vampire rolls her eyes “Get dressed Chaeyoung” she turns around “I won’t look…. much.”

Chaeyoung starts moving quickly, drying off and tugging on her clothes. When Mina was allow to turn around again the human stood there in loose sweats.

The human slowly pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose. Mina bit down on her lower lip. Why does she finds Chaeyoung attractive now, very very attractive but if she allowed herself to go down that road it may make whatever Chaeyoung was feeling worse. She didn’t want that.