sixty-two.

Lila's POV:

"People are staring, Luke."

"I don't give a fuck."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have your arm around my shoulders moments after admitting to everyone that we're together," I whisper to him, knowing that everyone's staring and everyone is making it obvious.

"Let them stare."

I sigh, knowing he's going to not hide us in the slightest anymore now that he's come clean. Now that everyone knows, Luke clearly has no intentions of holding back the fact that we're crazy for one another as it didn't even take a second before he occupied the seat on the other side of me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

It feels... weird.

"Yeah so... when were you guys planning on telling us?" Calum asks, interrupting our attempt at a hushed conversation that certainly didn't go unnoticed. "Aren't you guys confused as fuck, Ashton and Declan?"

"I knew," Ashton says.

"I also knew," Declan says. "Remember that night I couldn't find Luke? Yeah, I walked in on him in my sister's room with a raging boner."

"Alright, do we really have to get into that?" I ask. Having tried to rid myself of that memory. "Can't we move past it?"

"Trust me, I wish I could."

"So you're telling me everyone knew but me?" Calum asks, completely bewildered.

"Yup," Luke says without hesitation. "Even Michael knew."

I tense immediately at the mention of him.

"The fucking traitor knew before me?"

"He was my best friend here, Calum."

"Ouch," Ashton retaliates.

"You were an asshole to me up until like yesterday," I exaggerate considering we obviously made amends much quicker.

"Yeah, at least I was an asshole to your face and not behind your back."

I hate talking about this.

"Enough," Luke speaks, clearly catching onto the way this conversation is making me uncomfortable. "We don't speak of him."

Ashton argues, "You're literally the one who brought him up."

"Ashton, please just shut the fuck up," Luke says, closing his eyes in frustration as he clearly isn't in the mood for him right now.

"Okay but-"

"Why is the attention off of me?" Calum asks, making everyone look to him once more. "I am still visibly upset no one told me."

"Well we didn't really tell anyone... they just found out," I speak, considering it's the truth. "They're just a lot quicker than you are."

"How the fuck did you find out?" Calum asks Ashton.

"It was just obvious," he says, shrugging his shoulders. "They practically eye fuck each other whenever they're together."

"Okay, please consider filtering your sentences before speaking them," Declan says squeezing his eyes shut in disgust. I don't blame him.

"We do not eye fuck each other, Ashton."

"Speak for yourself," Luke says, seeming for it to be meant for just me to hear but everyone certainly does as their reactions are apparent.

I drive my elbow into his ribs instantly.