sixty-eight.

"Lila, baby, wake up."

    I groan, not being ready to wake up as we had stayed up late last night and I was hoping he'd have sympathy for me and allow me to sleep in a bit. On top of staying up late, we also were up three hours ago to watch Calum and Ashton begin their grueling consequences. I eventually went to bed, too tired and not amused enough to stay up further.

    However, I know Luke stayed up because he'd be damned if he missed a second of it.

    "I don't wanna," I whine, knowing I'd rather stay in here than leave the comfort of this bed. Today is going to be filled with torture so the longer I can stay in here, the better.

    Luke chuckles, finding it humorous as he asks, "What if I told you you're working with me all day today?"

    My head immediately springs up, eyes widening in joy as I didn't expect this. Sure, I don't doubt he'll be just as harsh as Calum but it excites me that I'll be able to be with him all day. That's definitely enough to get me out of bed and actually be excited for the day to come.

    "Really?" I ask, blinking my eyes at him.

    "Really," he says a cheeky smile on his lips. "We've got a lot to do so we're taking breakfast-to-go today."

    For the first time in my life, I pout at this purely because it means I won't have a full breakfast period to mentally prepare for my hell that's to come.

    "What does a lot to do entail?" I ask, remaining in bed. After all, depending on how he answers this question, I may put up a fight to stay in the bed longer.

    "Everything you could imagine," Luke says. "We'll be working in the gun range, on one-on-one, on the pole, doing some core exercise-"

    "Yeah, I'm definitely staying in bed," I say, already closing my eyes as I cuddle to the pillow.

    Luke takes the opportunity to strip the blankets from me, leaving me bare as I shoot him a look of annoyance, already feel the brisk air consume me.

    "Up and at 'em, babe," he says, not feeding into my behavior at all. "I've got a fun day planned for us."

    "Fun for me or you?" I groan.

    "You can make anything fun with the right mindset," he says, a cheeky tone to his voice.

    "Yes because a whole day filled with torturing my body can be fun as long as I have the right attitude," I say, my tone nothing short of sarcastic.

    "That's the spirit!" Luke exclaims, wearing a big smile on his lips. "Now get up so we can get our fun day started. Grab something from the cafeteria for breakfast and I'll meet you at the pole in fifteen."

    I shoot him a look as if silently pleading for him to not make me do this but he only bids me farewell with a kiss to the lips and a departure that leaves me no room to argue further. I make sure to groan loudly to show my annoyance, which earns a chuckle from him as he walks out the door without another word.

    I know I have to listen to him and abide by his request so I get up and out of bed, looking at my blanket that he threw on the ground after stripping it from me. Knowing he'll have something to say if I don't make my bed, I take the opportunity to make it and put it back together regardless of the fact that he's the one that made it all array.

    Once the bed is all together, I go to my dresser, pulling out an outfit for the day to replace my pajamas that I'm much more comfortable in. Unlike Luke, I'm not productive when I don't get a lot of sleep so for him to expect me to be ready to go right now, it almost makes me wish I didn't stay out as late as I did.