sixty-four.

I quickly turned on the shower, both of us practically stumbling as we strip off our clothes, eager to hop in together as I continue to giggle, finding this all humorous as every single one of our movements is eager and rushed.

It's obvious what my intentions were when I invited him in the shower but I contemplate making him think he's crazy for thinking such a thing just for fun. Then again, I'd just be torturing myself.

For that, I don't hesitate to slip into the shower.

Luke is quickly behind me, his hands reaching for my waist in order to press my body to the wall, providing me something stable to press against as our lips clash, it being incredibly obvious that the last thing we're going to focus on right now is showering.

I wrap my arms around his neck desperately, eager to tug him closer to me as I smile against his plump lips that know how to work against my own better than anyone else. Kissing him feels like a dream I never want to wake up from.

Our bodies don't have an inch between them as we hold onto one another desperately. In fact, it hardly seems to be enough for Luke as he pulls his body back for a second just to push forward once more, trapping me against the wall as I can't help but elicit a moan.

I can tell he needs me and I need him just as bad.

Seeming to pick up on the energy just like myself, Luke's lips leave mine, to place soft kisses against my neck, no doubt ones that are a lot less likely to leave marks like the one from the other night.

"I hope you weren't actually planning on taking a shower," Luke says in between kisses, my heart thudding against my chest as I definitely was but that's currently at the bottom of the list of my priorities right now.

My hands drag up in order to reach the back of his wet hair as I say, "I'll worry about it later."

And with that, he bends down, hooking his arms under the back of my legs in order to hoist me up. I gasp in surprise, slinging my arms around his neck in response as his lips continue to work against my neck.

I can already feel how worked up he is as I'm thankful considering I'm without a doubt just as worked up. Even within the span of a minute, it's as if our hunger has taken over completely and we are both more than ready to be connected in the best way possible.

I grab onto his hair roughly, wrapping my fingers up in it as my back presses to the wall, my legs wrapping around his lower back desperately. Everything about this moment feels incredible as we're so needy for one another and refuse to hide it.

"Fuck, Lila," Luke says breathlessly against my neck as he uses to support of the wall, and my legs being wrapped around my waist, to hold me up in order to reach between the two of us. I suck in a sharp breath, bracing myself for the contact as I press against his head, keeping him closer to my neck as his hand finds where I need him the most.

I can't even bite back the moan that falls from my lips as the contact is overwhelming and incredibly stimulating. Even as he's barely touched me yet, I realize in this moment just how weak I am for him as he has control of me completely.

"Oh my god," I say, giving away just how much power he has over me right now as he hasn't even reached my sensitivity yet I'm practically crumbling to pieces.

He slips his fingers between my folds, finding my clit quickly as I tug his head back, desperate to kiss him and hide the noises that beg to be freed from every ounce of me. Whenever I'm in this position with him, all I want to do is scream for the world to hear.

Unfortunately, that's not an option for us.

As our lips find one another, I moan against his, feeling the pressure he applies to me as his fingers move in a quickened pace, eager to get me to a point where I'm crying for more. After all, his eagerness is a lot more obvious than my own as I can feel just how ready he is to take things a step further.