GOTA: Epilogue

"Ah excuse me Miss." Zy asked Shine. Sibling of Andrew Mendez.

"A-ah, yes?" She asked.

I wanted to laugh but I supress it. She didn't know me yet. Yet. Is she nervous with us? Common babe, it's just me, the person you glared at, many months ago.

"Uh. Where's the deans' office here?" Zy asked her.

Gusto ko siyang batukan dahil hindi niya naman first time rito dahil dito nagt-turo si Tito.

"Ah. There po." She pointed the deans' office in a cute way.

I am so whipped. And she's conyo sometimes? Unbelievable.

"Thank you. What's your name by the way?"

Tang ina talaga nito. Aagawan pa ata ako.

"Usapan tanong lang bro. Ano 'yan?" RJ asked Zy.

"Alibi ka pre."

"Akala ko ba no to bata?"

Sunod sunod na asar nila Dave at Zuke. Zuke, Zy's twin brother.

"Excuse me, I'm on my legal age so I'm not a bata! Im 18!" She defended.

Oh boy. She's only 17 for sake. I wanted to burst my laugh. "Cute." I whispered before we walked away.

"Narinig ko 'yon pre. No to LDR amputa. Ulol." Asik sa akin ni RJ.

I am here at our KFC branch near UPLB. Kitang kita ko kung paano magharutan si Shine at 'yung isang lalaki. Is he one of her flings?

She do that? Oh Adi, make me one of your flings. I will gladly accept it.

Nakalabas na sila ng branch pero nakatingin pa rin ako sa kanila. Sinigawan ni Shine 'yung lalaki.

I saw how this boy hug her from the back and out his jacket on her waist.

The fuck? Is he serious? Really? Flirting with the girl that is mine?

We're here at the waiting shed. Naghihintay ng sasakyan dahil nasira 'yung sasakyan na dala ni Zyren. Tanga amputa.

I was busy with my phone when someone sat beside me. It's Shine.

Mukha pa siyang inis na inis. Nilabas niya ang cellphone niya at nagscroll sa IG. Taking pictures and video. Kita ko ang pagtataka sa mukha niya ng makitang nahagip ako doon. She looked at me immediately.

She looked like a pissed shortcake. Asar na asar siya kay Zuke. While I am here, biting my lips, preventing it from smiling.

"Talo ka pala dre e."

I said when he can't answer her back from her naughtiness.

We introduce ourselves to her, same aside. They asked her questions. Several questions.

I just know that we both like Arts. We have the same opinion about it.

She was busy scanning my face when that boy came. The one she was with at the fast food restaurant.

Nagkasamaan pa sila ng tingin at nagsagutan. I held her my phone, she's calling someone. It's Andrey, her oldest brother.

Binalik niya iyon sa akin bago tumakbo papunta sa Van nila.

After that scene, we go to my Mom's Bar. Naiwan pa ako sa labas dahil may kinausap ako. I was about to come in nang may hinarang ang guard.

"Ma'am bawal po. Naka uniform kayo."