Chapter 18~ A sandwich

Not edited- damn I haven't updated for a quick second- SORRYYYYY

I was just getting used to my new semester in school, for who know what AP is I have AP Science AP Geography AP English all in one day for the rest of the sem with gym P1. Yay me ig -_-

SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT ON MY NEW PFP ISTG 

Also this isn't edited so please ignore the spelling and grammar! Also this is a pretty long chapter so enjoyyyyy

Remember to vote and comment, when this gets 1.4K+ comments and 877 votes I'll start writing the next chapter cause im back now!!

I sit there waiting for him to fucking walk through that door, Natalia, the dance teacher said that Ivy and Ares can start dancing so now im just sitting here

I watch as he panics telling her to be careful, he cried out of happiness when Ivy told him. She said he was crying and hugging the shit out of her while thanking her.

They're cute.

But I roll my eyes when I see them kiss, slowly their kiss turns into a make out session before Natalia laughs awkwardly.

I fucking hate third wheeling, they're all smiley with each other and it makes me want to gag. Sighing out of relief when my phone rings, I pick it up and walk right out of the studio. Thank lord.

The cool air of Italy hits me as I step outside causing me to pull my sweater tighter around me, "Did you see Rachel's live stream?" John's voice makes my eyebrows furrow and when I remember I didn't even look at the caller id before picking up makes me regret my decision.

What live stream?

"What-" he doesn't even let me speak before he steps all over my words, "she admitted that you didn't go anywhere close to Hunter and she told him to lie about it" he says with a small chuckle and my eyes widen a bit. Wait, what?

"It's everywhere, she's being slandered, everyone is apologising to you and even better-most of Rachel's fanbase has moved to yours. You have five hundred thousand new followers on instagram already" he explains, she fucking lied to everyone about me? Why would she make him do that? I never even did anything to her for fucks sake, we used to be best friends.

"Wait, so, everyone knows I didn't do anything?" I ask, my voice filled with relief and finally I don't have to hide everywhere I go. I went out late last night because I couldn't sleep, so I went to get food. But when I got to the McDonalds there were paparazzi everywhere, harassing me, calling me names, they all made me feel like I was the worst person in the world.

"Yeah, moving on. Victoria Secret cancelled their partnership with you because I am pretty sure Rachel's team paid them a load, they're trying to keep her number one. Which she is right now because you let your opportunity slip" he says muttering the last part under his breath with a light scoff, asshole I didn't let or want it to slip,I just see my best friend's wedding much more important.