Chapter 19~ Heat

Not edited- hey mfs wsg? (Check out mr mafia and mrs ceo, make sure to vote and comment!)

ANYWAYS MAUAAHHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO HOT. 

Vote and comment for the next one tho -_- 

When this gets to about 1.8K+ comments and 893 votes I will start writing the next chapter. NOT ALL HERE IN THE A/N, don't spam rando things in the comments or i will mute ur ass cause im a bitch like that. don't test me mfs. Anyways, comment and shi, make sure to vote-click that lil star

 Anyways, comment and shi, make sure to vote-click that lil star

Abby Madden

I'm going fucking kill myself.

He's here, he is not supposed to be here. Why is he here?

I'm backstage right now, at the runway show with La Perla trying to get this corset top on but I can't reach the strings. Akira was supposed to help me but I am 90% sure she's in some closet having a quickie with her new manager.

I am panicking right now and she's getting laid, whore.

Sebastian is sitting there, front row, right beside Ivy. The paparazzi around them whispering, pictures being taken of him being here, I am going to die.

I groan, what if I trip and fall on my face?

Oh...uhm...don't?

I keep tugging at the strings of the top trying to get it on, and thankfully Akira barges through my door with an eye roll as she fixes her ruby red lipstick with her thumb. "He doesn't fuck good, my legs don't even hurt"

She fucking pouts at me before locking the door and I scoff, "he's cute though, said I have pretty eyes while he was balls deep" she adds with a sigh walking to me and slapping my hands away grabbing the strings of the corset.

"You can't be with your manager" I say, locking eyes with her through the mirror. Her light hazel eyes meet mine and she mocks me.

I roll my eyes, she's in her pale yellow silk robe because she's also running the runway tonight. I thought she'd cancel but it seems as if she can walk perfectly fine..."He quit, because he said I was too..." she trails off trying to find the right word.

Bossy? Rude? Bitchy? Needy? Horny? Annoying?

I suck in a sharp breath when she tightens the top, "...extraordinary, my words not his-he fucking said I was a bitch." she shakes her head and I snort, causing her glare to hit me.

"I will bite you" she murmurs

She will, she's done it before. She bit my ass...

"So he just left? Didn't you two like... Have sex?" I ask pulling my hair to one shoulder and she shrugs, "I asked him out, but he said rude shit about it being once and then small dicked fucker left" she explains with a simple shrug.