i. alleyway conversations

Chapter 1 | New Adventure

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Present; 2010
New York

  A black haired woman sat at a table of a small cafe. The moon lighting up the night sky as it shined through the cafe window next to her. Her eyes sparkled in the moon light while her silk skin glistened in the dim lighted restaurant. The one and only mysterious Mira Emberson, to be exact. Formerly Miralette. Though to strangers who had only heard the stories of the girl, she was Mira Delgado. A name that sent fearful shivers down anyone and everyone's spines.

Her Hazel eyes roamed over all the few people that sat drinking their beverages without a care in the world.

Her gaze locked with a male that looked to be in his mid twenty's, his longish dark hair had a bit to much gel in it, his eyes a dark emerald. His gaze had obviously already been on her making her lips twitch up into a small smirk.

Once he gave her a toothy grin she quickly stood up and grabbed her black leather jacket. Confidence radiating off of her as her ankle heeled boots clicked against the floorboards.

Sitting in front of him she gave her adorning smile that makes boys and girls mesmerised.

"Hi." He spoke lowly in a husky voice, trying his best to be flirtatious that caused the brunette to inwardly cringe.

"Hi, I'm Mira." She introduced with her least favourite name. Her British accent—that wasn't as strong as it once was, still evident as she spoke. She holds out a hand for him to shake which he quickly does.

"Lucas." He replied.

The girl raised her brow with flirtatious eyes. "Well Lucas, I was wondering if you if you'd like to accompany me to grab a bite to eat."

  His eyes widened slightly at her boldness. "Right now?"

  "Of course, I'm quite starved. Unless you're busy." She shrugged. Her smile never faltering. It was true she was hungry, just not for natural food.

  "Uh, y-yeah, i, I mean no." He stammered. "I'm not busy. I could definitely eat." The man let out a breath to recollect himself.

  Mira quickly stood. "Fantastic, let's go."

  "I, I thought you meant eat here?" He questioned in confusion.

  The brunette tilted her head, "I need something better than a muffin. I know a place." She held out a hand.

  Not thinking to much of it, considering a gorgeous girl is wanting to go out with him the man stood as well. Collecting his things and grabbed her outstretched hand as she walked towards the exit.