vi. cruel reality

Chapter 6 | Katerina

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  Being woken up by a phone call from Damon, telling her to get to his house as soon as possible, had Mira in a foul mood.

  After the chaotic day before hand where she was kidnapped and having vervain injected into her multiple times, only to be reunited with her former lovers older brother made her want to stay in bed for the rest of her eternal life.

  But when your friends with the Salvatore brothers things don't really tend to go according to plan.

  So here she was, accompanied by her blonde best friend, outside the brothers boarding house.

"Are you gonna knock?" Adelaide asked from behind her.

Mimi scoffed. "I don't knock." With that she pushed open the door and waltzed right in, until a figure appeared in front of her.

"Yes, Mira, come on in." Damon smiled sarcastically.

Instead of replying she just pushed aside, "Move."

Damon turned to Adelaide, "What's up with cranky pants?"

"You woke her up, she's very moody now."

"Oops." Damon chuckled.

Mira turned back to the two, looking at the raven haired vampire expectantly. "What are we here for?"

  Before he got the chance to answer there was a knock at the door. Damon opened it to reveal Elena.

"Hello Elena." He greeted, with a smile.

Mira huffed at the sight of her. Now, she didn't hate the girl, but she had spent enough time with her yesterday. She didn't want to see her again so soon.

The Gilbert sighed, "Is Stefan here? He called. Said it was important."

"Right this way." Damon opened the door wider, letting her walk in.

The human girl smiled kindly as she saw Mira and Addie. Both giving small ones back.

"Hey," Stefan appeared.

Again, she got straight to the point. "What is this about?"

Adelaide lifted her hand sheepishly, "That's what we would love to know."