viii. wolves against vampires

Chapter 8 | Daddy Issues

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mira felt horrible.

While she had been having her meltdown, a wolf version of Jules had broken into the Salvatore boarding house to attack Damon. Although instead of biting the older Salvatore she had nipped Rose instead.

  Hallucinations begun as the bite grew, blood was thrown up and doppelgängers were attacked. In the end Damon had to put a stake through her heart to end the suffering.

Mimi was glad Damon was not hurt but she knew Rose did not deserve that. She had only just gotten her freedom and that was how it ends for her. Mira now really had it out for Jules and all it took was one more screw up for her to snap and rip the wolf's heart out.

She currently sat in her kitchen on the phone to Damon, "So, Stefan went on a hunt for Elena's biological mother but instead found her biological father. He brought him back to town for help to save Elena from dying in the ritual. Did I get all that?"

"Yep, now I'm picking you up so we can go and find him," Damon replied.

"Wait, what? I'm not in the mood to help you deal with Elena's uncle/father." Mimi scoffed, "I'm over you dragging me into these situations, which clearly always end up bad, Salvatore."

Damon groaned, "But Mira, we're a team, a badass duo. Plus, you're there to keep me in check."

"And alive," Mira added.

"Yes, that too. So you in?" He asked rhetorically, "because I'm out the front." She than heard a car horn through the phone and outside.

"Did I ever have a choice?" She snapped back.

Damon hummed a no, "Hey, where's Adelaide?"

"She went somewhere wth Caroline, I think."

"Aw, was Mira not invited?" He cooed.

The hybrid chuckled, "No, asshole, I declined. Wanting to have a day inside but of course you — once again — interrupted."

"Okay, okay, I get it. You find me annoying." He rolled his eyes, "Now get out here."

  She hung up just as she walked out of the front door. Rolling her eyes at the smug look on the Salvatore's face.