Chapter 4

Elle's POV:

We our on my our way to my school . I've already talked to the principal that Im gonna transfer into another school . As she respects my privacy she didnt ask why , thats good because I dont wanna do a lot of explaining. I put on my shades and We go directly to the principal's office . I left Nicole outside .
"Ms.Araneta." Mrs.Santos said as she ask for a handshake that I gladly accepted before we take a sit . "It's such an honor to this school to be a part of your journey ." She said.
"Oh no !, I should be the one to thank this school !, Unfortunately I have to leave it to early ." I said.
"Ms. Araneta here are your papers , I hope you'll keep your grades up ." She said and handed me the papers .
"I can promise you that Maam ,Excuse me but I have to go ." I said and offered her another hand shake .

After we took my papers we go directly to the grocery store . I have to be careful , I wore my mask my shades and my cap . We took two push carts and started shopping . When we're done shopping we go home and arrange my things . She said she have to go home . I asked her if she want to have a lunch with me. She said no hinihintay na raw sya ng mama niya . Of course I never forget to give her my letter to Ayisha . When she left I start to clean my apartment , Pinalitan ko na rin ang bedsheets ko pati narin yung mga punda ng unan ko . I took a little break and open my laptop and message the school Im gonna transfer to . The admin said that I just have to send my papers then I can start home schooling . Before I cook dinner nilagay ko muna sa washing machine yung mga pinalitan ko na bedsheets at saka nagluto .Yes I know how to cook , Mama meldy taught me how to cook when Im staying with her few months ago. I cook Adobo para iinitin ko na lang tomorrow .
Im eating and the loneliness surround me again . Kahit hindi kami ok sa bahay sabay parin naman kaming kumain kahit papaano . I sigh at hinugasan ang mga gamit na ginamit ko saka nilagay ang leftover kong Adobo sa ref . I sat on the sala and watch netflix . Kumpleto na ang mga gamit ko dito sa bahay dahil full package deal na ang binili ko para hindi na ako mahihirapan mag move-in anytime .

After kong manood ay nag half-bath na ako . Tinawagan ko ang kaibigan kong nag tatrabaho sa hospital kung nasaan ang kapatid ko . Siya din ang tumutulong sakin so I can sneak in my sister's room . Di kasi ako pinapayagan ni mama na lumapit kay kambal at kung ano nanaman daw ang gawin ko dito anyways she told me that my sister is fine but nothing improve, I told her about my situation and she said that she wont tell anyone na nakakausap niya ako and I also have another sim card which Im using right now kasi tinanggal ko ang isa kong simcard so no one will find where I am . I also turned the location of kasi pwede nilang ma track ang phone ko if ever . Pero hindi nga ako sigurado kjjng hinahanap nila ako ehh . For sure si Dad at mga Titas at Tito ko hahanapin ako . Di ko sure kay mama baka nga nagpa party nayun ngayon dahil wala na ako sa buhay nya. Im worried about Ayisha pano kung magalit sya sakin I mean she knows what's between me and my mom and the way she look at me the last time that Tita Dawn talked to me is just hard not to notice . She ever wanted to have a sister that's why me and kambal always hang out with her . She said that she feels like she's closer to me than Tine but that doesnt mean na may attitude ang kapatid ko its just that we have different set of friends . Tine has a lot of friends than I have . She the Extrovert while Im the ambivert. She often go with Tito Bonget and Mama Imee sa mga caravans . Well I do too but she's better engaging with different people , I wish we both have that , Well as for me Im also good but Im more formal as what my family said . They said that Mama Imee and Tine has the same vibe . Parehas din silang bakla. I remember one time nauna kasi ako sa room ni mama at dad then she dramatically entered the room then nag walling sya and said " Ma sorry ma ! Dad sorry ! Bakla po ako !" Tine said that made us all laugh . Tine is just this funny human being and also so stubborn , Mana kay Dad . While Im more like mama no wonder why are attitudes always crush onto each other . They said that ang una daw lumabas saming dalawa ni kambal ay si Tine at ako ang huli so practically saying mas matanda sya sa akin but when it comes to behavioural manners ako ang panganay na kambal because I act more mature than she is they said when we we're toddlers pinagalitan ko daw si Tine dahil nadapa ito and they we're shocked of how straight my speaking was and that's when they treat like Im not only a toddler but a girl who understands deep things and topics . Siguro kaya hindi ako nababy ni mama , hindi nya na enjoy yung pagiging nanay nya sakin cause I grew up to fast . But what I can assure you is that kambal and I always agree when it comes to music . Mama would bring us with her when she has work and listen to her while conducting the orchestra and she also bring us to theatre shows more often when we're in States . We also like auditioning for musicals . Before when we are in states we auditioned to two different musicals . She got the role Matilda while I got Annie . It was fun because when we go to States that's when our family is complete. Sad to say but It'll be a long time before I see my kuyas and my pamangkins again . I miss Andy that kiddo is growing up to fast . Do they know it already? Alam na ba nila na nag layas ako ?. I hope not they have a lot of workloads to be done and I dont want them to go home just to look for me . I just wanted them to know that I'll be fine . I just need some time to heal and to build myself again cause honestly Im not myself that I am before Im aloof to people which is bad cause my family is well known here in our country , even abroad . I try my best to give people the satisfactory and them to see the real me . Not this depressed as* who's always spacing out while having a conversation . I received a notification from the school and opened the file and it turns out to be my school schedules and some school supplies . Its a lot of paper works cause it will be whole quarter before you send your paper works to school . Bukod pa dun yung mga gagawin ko sa laptop ko . Its almost the end of the second quarter so I guess I have a lot of test papers to fill in . Then after that my regular schedule will start at the first week of third quarter . Im in tenth grade now malapit na akong mag graduate sa junior highschool . Im gonna take HUMSS this senior highschool, Im planning to take law sa college, Baka mag entrance exam din ako sa Harvard kung palarin edi I'll fly to Boston. I hope kambal and I will enter college at the same time . Alam ko naman na pag gising nya makakahabol yun sa school kahit makulit yun matalino yun . Maganda pa manang mana sakin . Charrr syempre kay Daddy . Btw we're not identical twins . She looks like Dad and I look like our kapitbahay. Charr syempre ni Mother earth . She looks mestiza while Im chinita . Ang ganda talaga nya promise . She's more artistic than I am . I remember Mama Imee , Tine and I took a test and it turns out that Tine is a right-brain person while im the left and Mama Imee is both . Sana all.
I lay my head on my pillow and sighed . I miss y'all fam . Namimiss nyo rin ba ako ?..

____________________________________

So hello guys this is your author . Just wanna share . Today Feb 11 nag caravan si BBM dito sa Cavite kasama nya si Vinny mga mare . Nakamayan ko si BBM nahiya kamay ko mas malambot pa kamay nya kesa akin. Guess what ! Nginitian ako ni Vinny at kumaway pa . Wala lang share ko lang . ❤💚❤💚