Chapter 52

Elle's POV:

It's been a month and I already got the email from Oxford and I passed . I'm still hesitant because Mom is bothering me , she's always sick every morning and she's so clingy sa amin ni kambal na minsan nag tuturuan na kami kung sino ang tatabi sa kanya like what's happening right now. My parents have been acting weird these past few days , Dad has been so protective to Mom but it's fine for me he's just reactive sometimes . "Kambal ! Ikaw na kasi tumabi kay Mama ! Akala ko mamamatay na ako kagabi hindi ako makahinga!" Ngiwi ni Tine "Ayaw mo ba nun ? Good hugger naman si Mama ehh " I reasoned "Good hugger?!! Muntikan ko na makita si San Pedro kagabi good hugger ?!!  Kambal naman please ? Parang awa mo na !" She plead "I'll do anything for exchange! I swear !" She said "Clean my room." I said that made her frown "Fine !" She said "Bukas na gabi na ehh ! Dali na pumunta ka na don !" Pagpapalayas nya sa akin dahil nasa room nya ako "Sige na nga ! Nakakainis naman ehh !" I complained and march to Mom and Dad's room . "Mom ?" Bungad ko nang pumasok ako ng kwarto nila "Ellie! Come here baby !" She said and reach out for me napangiwi nalang ako dahil iba yung kislap sa mata nya . I lay beside her at napasinghap ng yakapin nya ako ng sobrang higpit , Ang sakit ng mga buto ko huhu "Ma ? Can you loosen it a little bit ? Di ako makahinga ehh " I said then she removed herself from the embrace and sit up . I look at Dad who can only do is to scratch his head humikbi na si Mom and start crying "Bakit ba ayaw mong magpayakap sa akin ? Naligo naman ako ahh !" She cried "Mom I didn't say anything like that I'm just telling you to loosen the hug a little bit kasi po di po ako makahinga that's it ." I said "Ayaw mo akong katabi ehh ! Gusto mong katabi si Manang !" She cried I sit up and hug her "I love you both Mama and that's not true I wanna hug you too " I said she look at me then look away "Bakit ? Mas mabango ba si Manang kesa sa akin ?" Tanong nya "One thing's for sure Mom I love your scent, So now we should sleep now inaantok na po ako ." I said she lay beside me and put her head on my chest "Anak don't leave me okay ?" She ask "O-opo." Utal kong sabi I massage her hair . After a moment my parents are already asleep. I look at Mom and I started sobbing. What should I do ? I don't wanna leave her but that's the only way to heal myself and my school . Bahala na . "Nak why are you crying?" Tanong ni Mama na hindi ko namalayang gising pala . "A-ahh w-wala toh Ma !" I said and wipe my tears "Ellie...." She said at hinimas ang braso ko , I smiled at her weakly and just hug her "Anak sabihin mo kay Mama please?" She said I only shrug my head and sob in her arms , she me tight and start kissing my forehead "Anak kung di ka pa ready sabihin kay Mama okay lang hmmm ? Naiintindihan ni Mama yun . Anak nasasaktan ka parin ba pag kasama mo ako ?" Tanong nya "Yung totoo Anak." She said I look at her and see her face encouraging me "Mama I'm not yet healed , napatawad ko na po kayo pero masakit parin ehh " I cried she moved my hair away from my face and smile weakly "May gusto ka pa bang sabihin sa akin hmmm ?" Tanong nya I look at her questionably but she smiled weakly again "Are you hesitant to leave because of me ?" Tanong nya na ikinagulo ng isip ko "P-po ?" Tanong ko sa kanya "Di ko sinasadyang makita Anak and Im sorry , I was about to call you for lunch this last Monday but your in the bathroom a-and I saw your desktop and the email says you g-got a-accepted to Oxford right ?" She said while her voice is breaking "M-mama......" I said and wipe her eyes "Anak alam ko naman na dadating tayo sa point na toh but I didn't expect it to be a year earlier..." She sob "Bakit di mo muna sinabi sa amin na yiu took the test ?" She ask "C-cause I-I know you'll feel bad and I don't wanna hurt you ." I said and hug her "Anak do you still consider me as your Mom ?" Tanong nya "Of course Mom ." I said "You still consider us as a your family right ?" Tanong nya ulit and I nod "Then why didn't you let us be a part of it ?" Tanong nya "Mama I'm so sorry!" I cried and hug her tighter , she hugs me back and kiss my forehead "Anak is there anything that I can do to change your mind? Gagawin ko just please wag mo akong iwan ngayon ..." She cried "Mom how Am I going to leave you now I'm so worried about your health." I said and look up her lips quiver "Anak wag kang umalis, wag ngayon please!" She plead "Ma ? Is there anything that I have to know ? I'm worried about you." I said and wipe her tears again "This is supposed to be your Dad and I's birthday gift for you twins but if this is the only way for you to stay then I would take it." She said then look at me and fix my hair again "Anak , magiging Ate ka na " She said at natulala nalang ako "Magiging Kuya na si Gab , tinupad ko na yung wish mo !" She said nangilid ang luha ko nang marinig yun I hug her and strat crying "Mama ! Why didn't you tell me ?!" I cried "shhhhhhh but the baby needs the answer.  Will you stay Ate ?" Mama ask I only nod and kiss Mama . "You're not joking right?" I ask and she shrug her head and sit up so I did and get something from the drawer. She took out two pregnancy test and they are both positive and an ultrasound and there really is a baby ! "Ang cute nya Mama " I said habang namamangha sa ultrasound "What do you think will it be ? A girl or a boy ?" Tanong nya sa akin "I hope it's a girl so you can have my xerox copy while I'm gone for college " I said and look at her "But for now I'll stay with baby" I said and hug her and lay my head on top of her abdomen.