Chapter 13

Irene's POV:
We're here in the car talking about  Matt's filing of candidacy for governor of Ilocos Norte this year. We are planning where to first do our caravan and we decided to go to Sarrat first . Mamaya pa namin sasabihin sa mga bata , Kami palang ang nakakaalam at si Matt . Buti nalang at nagkataon na family day today.
"So how's you and Ellie ?" Liza asked. "Oo nga anong chismis !" Manang Imee added. " Well . She's still the same Elle we know. "I said with a smile. "Buti naman at ok na kayong mag ina ano ? Kami nadadamay sa drama niyong dalawa ehh. " Mama meldy said that made me chuckle . "Anong balak nyo once you get to manila?" Bonget asks while driving . "Elle said that we should go to Tine once we get there."  I said and check my phone kasi nag notif , ganon din sila except from Bonget who's driving . "Look nag send si Alfy ng video . Ellie is singing !!" Manang said so I Immediately open the vid and Im mesmerize. "Vinny joined." I said at pinakita kay Liza. "Oh they are all having fun, Vinny is doing pretty well ." Liza said . Ilang sandali ay sabay sabay na silang magpipinsan hanggang sa matapos ang video . "They did good ! That was amazing ." I said and keep my phone away in my bag . "Yahh they did just dont give the boys solos." Greggy said that made us all laugh. Lumipas ang ilang minuto ay nakarating na kami sa hotel near the bangui farm at dumiretso sa mga bata . Nakita ako ni Elle at tumakbo sakin. "Mama !" She said and make beso. I hugged her. "I watched the video , you did so great !" I said and squeezed her.  "Thanks Ma!" She said and pull off the hug. "Let's go hinihintay na tayo dun." She said . I hold her waist and walk inside . "Hi Dad !" Elle said and hug him. "Hi Elle , you should really sing more , ang galing mo." Greggy said . "Thanks Dad , Where's Mama meldy?" She asked. "Nandoon nakaupo sa lobby. " Greggy replied . "Oh ok Dad. Ma punta lang po ako kay Mama meldy. "Paalam niya . I just nod and she run off to Mom . I walk to Greggy and he sneak his arms around my waist . "Hi Hon , tara na dun sa room natin." He said with naughty tone. "Hay nako Gregorio ! Kakain pa tayo ng lunch oh !" I said and look at my wristwatch and its only 12:30 pm.
"Di ba pwedeng ikaw nalang lunch ko ?" Bulong nya sa akin . "Ano ba ?!! Nasa public tayo isa !" I shoutedly whispered to Greggy. "Sabi ko nga Honey." Greggy said at inakbayan ako papunta kila Liza who's now seating in our table . We start eating until Matthew stood up to make an announcement. "Listen up everyone !" He said and clap his hands to get everyone's attention , when everybody is listening he started speaking . "I want  to tell you all that I just filed my certificate of candidacy for governor this morning, I'll be running for governor of Ilocos Norte. " Matthew you said and the Marcos grandchildren we're hyped up. They clapped and whistle . "Congrats Matt !" Borgy said and hug Matt followed by Mike . "Yun oh ! Congratulations Kuya!"Vinny said and give his kuya a hive five , goes on with the boys until Elle stood up on her chair . "Hoooooo !!! Kuya ko yannnnnn! Wahhhhh !" She said that make us all laugh and shock at the same time . A very lady like and sophisticated Elle Marcos Araneta is standing on her chair !! That's new hahaha . She jump down and give her kuya a warm hug . "I was never expecting that liit !" Matt said . "Hahaha kuya !, Im just happy for you ." She laugh . "Ok then let's go back to eating , dig in !" Matt said so we happily eat our lunch and go directly to our rooms to change our clothes . Nangungulit parin si Greggy but I didn't give it to him . Later nalang 😜😜😜. Pumunta na kami dito sa farm at ang sarap ng hangin . I watch Elle skipping the shadow of the windmill's blade , I took a video of her and in a little while the boys joined her and they are all having fun , laughing together . I take a video of them all . They keep on jumping until Elle got tired and stop jumping . When the shadow of the blade was behind her akala nya ay matatamaan sya nito kaya ito nadulas that made us all laugh . She laugh at her self at napahiga nalang . The boys lift her up at aktong ihahagis ito sa dagat . "Wahhh! Kuya ! Dont wala akong dalang damit !! Stop !" Pag pupumiglas niya , nang malapit na itong mabasa ay saka naman nila ito inangat at binaba sa lupa . Nag habulan sila hanggang mapagod na sila at pumunta na sa amin . Pinunasan ko ng pawis si Elle at pulang pula ang mga pisngi nito dahil sa sikat ng araw.
"Ay pak ! May mestiza tayong kasama oh ! Di nangingitim , namumula . Tocino ka gurl ?" Cara commented that made us all laugh . "It's in the genes you know." Elle said sabay kindat . "Kanino pa ba mag mamana yan kung di sakin." Greggy said I just rolled my eyes at him. "Bakit ? Totoo naman ahh !" Greggy added . " Pano nag mana sayo si Elle ehh kamuka ko nga ." I said .
"Nakalimutan mo bang mestizo ako ?" He ask I just rolled my eyes at him . "Oo na ! Mestizo ka na kung mestizo, matigil ka lang." I said and fix some strands of hair off of Elle's face . "Tara na its almost time for dinner ." Bonget said. "Yeah right , time for dinner ." Greggy and look at me intently, napalunok nalang ako and look away . I took Ellie's hand and start walking until we reach to our hotel and have some dinner . Manang Imee suggests that we should do this again after Matthew's campaigning period. We all agreed but for sure Alfonso , Luis and the kids cant go half-way cause they have to go back to states again . Also Vinny .
When we got into our room and Greggy hungrily kissed me , It took me a little while to get to his intensity but I did . He trailed my neck with soft kisses , I put my arms around his neck and give him more space to kiss . Soft moans escaped my lips as he massage my butt and he gently lead us to our bed and lay me , He started kissing me again , I unbuttoned his polo shirt and remove his belt ,unbuttoned and unzip his pants . He undressed me completely and lay on top of me but he flipped our position and now im on top. He nibble my earlobe and whispered . "Do me Mrs. Araneta ." He said and with that , it turned me on . I kissed him passionately and give him some kiss marks around his neck , while distracting him with soft kisses I lift my self up and put his shaft inside me and we both moaned in bliss. I bit my lip suppressing a moan and start riding him . "Hmmm." I bit my lip and add a little speed. "Honey." He moaned and grab my hips. I lower my body still riding him and kiss him , our tounges are fighting and I pull out from the kiss and was about to go back to my position but he suck my breast and massage the other . "Hmmm,Greggy !" I shouted and speed up a little more and more until we're almost reaching the climax already . I moved my hips faster hitting his shaft harder and faster that I couldnt suppress my moans anymore .
"Ohh Greggy , Honey Im almost there !ahh !" I moaned and move faster.
"Oh Mrs. Araneta !!! Im so near , faster !" Greggy demanded and slap my butt. I moaned and move faster.
"Ohh Honey !, I cant anymore ! Hon!! Honey ! Ahhhh!" I gave him the last pump and I burst into my climax and lay on top of him . "Oh my gosh Greggy, hmmm." I can feel his seeds filling my inside , I just closed my eyes and feel the warmth . I lay beside him and cuddle him . He's holding my waist while Im in his arms smelling his scent. "I love you Mrs. Araneta" Greggy said and kiss my forehead. "I love you too Honey" I said and we both fell into our deep slumber .

____________________________________
Di nyo expected yon noh ?!! Ako din 🤐🤐🤐 . Di ko alam kung saan ko yan nakuha . I just go with the flow . I dont even know kung anong ending ng story na to ehh !! But anyways thank you always for supporting this story . I hope y'all vote for more !, that will really help a lot to reach other people whos reading these kind of stories or Marcos family fanfictions . Lab u.

                 - not so innocent author