Chapter 12

Irene's POV:
Nagising ako ng maaga dahil Greggy woke up at nag paalam na may aasikasuhin daw sila nila Matt , Manang at Bonget sa munisipyo kaya umalis sila ng maaga . I lie back down on our bed and look at Elle. Pumayat sya , She looks more mature than the last time. I sighed , I feel like Im looking to my younger self right now . Mahaba lang ang buhok niya pero akong ako kung tititigan mo sya . She's quiet but she's sweet . Yun ang pinagkaiba nilang mag kambal . Yes she socialize but not as engaging as Tine but her charm really attracts people , Even nung unang tumakbo  bilang Governor si Manang . She waves , smile and say hi to the people . She even volunteered to sing 'Bagong lipunan' sa isang event na hinost ng family . She plays instruments pero sa tingin ko sa ibang field nya gustong pumunta which is fine . She has a good voice pero minsan mo lang talaga sya maririnig kumanta. Either she needs to or natipuhan nya lang kumanta. "Mama ?" She mumbled.
"Hmmm." I hummed and caress her hair. "When we get back to Manila , Can we visit kambal ?" She asks , hindi ko kasi sya pinapayagan pumunta sa kambal nya before. "Sure love anytime!" I said and hug her . "Talaga ma ? Thank you !" She said and kissed me . "Anak Im sorry ha ? Pati dun sa pag sampal ko sayo." I said. "Wala na yun ma , nangyari na ang nangyari just get over it ." She said and smile while her eyes close. I kiss her sa lips at tumawa. "Mama naman ehh wag sa lips kadiri !!" She said and covered her face. "Suss kinikilig ka lang ehh." I said and chuckled . "Hindi kaya hahaha !" She said and sat down. "Nasan po si Dad ?" She ask . "Nag punta sa munisipyo kasama sila Papa Bong mo." I said and stand up and go to the bathroom . "Oh ganon po ba well good morning!" She greeted and kiss me on the cheek. "Good morning Love. Mag bihis ka na mag aagahan na tayo sa baba." Utos ko sa kanya and she got out of the room .

Elle's POV :
Nag bihis na kaagad ako at bumaba kasama ni Mama. I greeted everyone and sat down between Mama and Andy. We start eating and talk about usual topics .
"Tita , Do you have anything to do this afternoon?" Andy asked me.
"Wala naman Ands why ?" I ask and eat some bacon.
"Well Papa and I are planning to go to Bangui Farm , Sama ka ?" He ask. "Sure !" I said . "Ay ang daya sila lang gagala , Mama ohh !" Kuya Luis whined . "Luhh , sumbong mama . Ano ka kuya bata ? Hahaha" pang aasar ko kay kuya . "Tama naman kuya mo bakit kayo lang ?" Mama asked na ikinatahimik ko . "Oo nga liit bat kayo lang ?" Kuya Vinny said.
"Well ask Kuya Alfy kung gusto nyong sumama it's fine with me If you'd ask me ." I said and continue to eat . "Ok then this is a family date." Kuya Alfonso said. "Paano sila Dad ?" I asked . "Nako Ellie nag text na sakin si Papa Bong mo pauwi na daw sila ." Mama Liza said. "Yun naman po pala ehh . Let's go pag kauwi nila Kuya Matt ." I said .

Lumipas ang ilang sandali pagkatapos naming kumain ay ang pagdating nila Mama Imee . I gave them beso . Nag bihis lang kami saglit at umarangkada na kami. The Marcos cousins are in a van while the parents are in the other van tapos nasa kotse sila Ate Xandra at Cara and the kids . We have a great jamming in the van , lots of singing and bardagulans . I missed this , Im gonna tell this to kambal when I get home to manila and some one snapped me out of my thoughts. 
"Huyy! Your spacing out ! You ok buddy?" Kuya Matt asked 'cause he's  the one beside me .
"Yahh Im fine , Its just that its more fun if kambal is here." I said and look away. "We'll gonna visit her once we get to manila." Kuya Borgy said . "Ano ka ba ! Its more fun in the Philippines !!" Kuya Matt said acting like a gay , I laughed cause he looks hilarious.
"Thank you kuyas always for cheering me up ." I said and smile sweetly . "We always do our best to make you happy liit . But we know that anyone of us cannot reach the level of your and Tine's relationship . Well you're the only granddaughters of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos , We want to do our best to protect the two of you." Kuya Simon . Si Kuya Simon talaga pinaka protective sa kanila . "Oww! Thank you Kuya Si , Thank you y'all !" I said and chuckle. "You're welcome Irene liit!!" They said in chorus . "Come on !! I dont wanna cry! Kuya Si pass me the guitar !" I said and they started cheering . "Ellie ! Ellie ! Ellie! Ellie"  I start strumming the guitar and decide to sing Photograph by Ed Sheeran and I saw Kuya Alfonso start recording on his phone .

"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing makes us feel alive" I sang the first verse .

"We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen, still" I continued and strum the guitar harder .

"So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home" I sang the chorus and Kuya Vinny start to sing.

"Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
Hmm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we die" He sings. Then we sing the next line together.

"Hmm, we keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen, still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone"

"And if you hurt me
That's okay, baby, only words bleed" I sang
"Inside these pages, you just hold me" Kuya Vinny.
"And I won't ever let you go
Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home" We sing all together even though they dont sing that well , the blending of our voices is nice.

"Oh, you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul"I sing.

"And if you hurt me
Well, that's okay, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages, you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go"I and signalled Kuya Vinny that its his lines already.

"When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone" He sang and sing the last line him .

"Wait for me to come home"

Kuya Alfy ended the video and we all laugh. "That was fun !" Kuya Si said excitedly. "Elle send ko sa gc pwede ?" Kuya Alfy asked. "Go ahead ." I said and gave the guitar back to Kuya Si. "I can imagine Tita Irene's face right now." Kuya Sandro said while smiling. "Oh yahh ! She would definitely be happy ." Kuya Luis said while driving. "Liit why dont you consider Music career kaya ."Kuya Mike asked . "I do . But I dont really know if I would be really good at it . Well if its running an orchestra I would but if its singing career I dont think so ." I said.
"Why not ang galing mo namang kumanta ahh." Kuya Borgy said "Well yeah I can sing but I dont wanna be in that path , I can do musicals but I really dont consider  it as a career , maybe kambal would but I dont ." I said "And I dont want to enter showbiz, I hate medias and the attention they give to me and our family. Mas lalo pang gugulo if I'll do that." I added. "Well she has a point." Kuya Simon said. "What path do you consider then ?" Kuya Vinny asked . "Well Law . Maybe politics." I said . "Law Im fine with it but politics ? Im not sure 'bout that."Kuya Mike said . "Nope , Mom wont let you." Kuya Alfy said . "Baka you're pressured lang." Kuya Sandro said . "No Im not. Yes its expected from us but , I love helping people." I reasoned. "But you can help people without entering politics naman ahh." Kuya Luis said. "Well I can help them more if Im in the government and I can make sure that all the people's needs are given to them you know." I said . "But politics its hard . There will be people who will always bring you down even if the only thing the only thing you do is to help other people ." Kuya Si.
"I know Kuya Si , Im a Marcos. "I said . "But you're a girl . We boys should be the one who's doing those. Come on ! we've been trying to stay you away from politics then being a politician din ang turn over mo." Kuya Vinny said.
"Mama Imee and
Mama meldy are also a girls ." I said.
"A Woman." Kuya Borgy said. "And Im a lady." I said at tinaasan sila ng kilay . "Are you underestimating me ?" I asked. " No its not like that we're just trying to -" I cut Kuya Alfonso off.
"I know. Im just considering it. " I said . "Well kung ganon, anong path pa ang ni-consider mo besides Law and Politics?" Kuya Luis asks. "Well Medical field will do , Maybe Neurologist. " I said plainly. "That's good yan nalang kunin mo." Kuya Sandro said. "Bakit ba ang kulit nyo ? Ehh kung Politics nga mas gusto ko ehh !" I said and pout. "Ok politics it is, but  I really dont think Mom would agree." Kuya Alfy said. "You know that Im determined, No one can say no when I am." I said. "Ok let's cut this off we're here !!!" Kuya Luis shouted , We all got out of the car and headed inside the farm .

____________________________________

Hello guys !! Sorry kung di ako nakapag update agad😭😭😭 , May school works kasi si Author. Tutor pa ako ng kapatid ko . Sige vote nyo na ohh! Lab u ! ❤❤❤