Chapter 15

Elle's POV :
Its morning at kakagising ko lang and Im still here in the theatre room. I tilted my head to see who Im still with . And almost everyone is gone except from Mama Imee and Mama Irene . They are still asleep . I wake them up dahil dadating na anytime si Mama Aimee .
"Mama wake up !" I said at niyugyog si Mama Imee and she immediately wake up .
"Ma wake up !" I said and do the same thing . "Tara na po baka dumating na po si Mama Aimee any minute. "I said at hinatak sila palabas because they are both sleepy heads . I led them to their rooms before going to mine . I do my morning routines and wear something casual . I wear a tie dye jumpsuit and get down to welcome Mama Aimee.

 I wear a tie dye jumpsuit and get down to welcome Mama Aimee

When I got down I see them make beso to Mama Aimee. "Mama Aimee!!!" Tili ko and run to her and give her a hug. "Dalaga na ang Irene liit namin. Di ka na maliit ang tangkad mo na ohh ." Mama Aimee said and look at me from head to toe . "Ang sexy ahh !" She commented. "Enebe Ma ! Parang sira toh!" I said and act like pabebe. "Kailan mo pa natutunang mag biro ahh." Mama Aimee said na akmang kukurutin ako . "Oh Ma ! Wag maging violent !" I said and laugh . "We should it breakfast na para makapag pahinga na muna ang Tita Aimee nyo !" Mama meldy command that we followed . Laughter and catching up filled the table and ofcourse hindi mawawala ang bardagulan nila Mama at kaming mag pipinsan . Bawal pikon samin ehh. Pag katapos namin kumain ay nagpahinga na si Mama Aimee sa room nya . Ngayon ay nandito lang ako sa room ni Mama Imee. Nagtatago ako kila kuya dahil gusto kong matahimik ang aking life 💆‍♀️. Im swiping through Ig kasi wala akong magawa bigla namang pumasok si Mama Imee who's shock . "Ay apo ! Kala ko multo ! Ano bang ginagawa mo dyan sa kama ko ?" She ask and fix her desk . "Bakit Ma ? Bawal na ba akong humiga sa kama mo ?" I asked and sit up . "Oo bakit may problema ba ?" She asked that made me frown. "Luhh ang damot sa kama di naman active sex life." Bulong ko. "I heard that." She said.
"

Mama Imee, dito muna ako hindi matahimik buhay ko dahil kila kuya ." I said at humiga uli , she chuckled and lay beside me . "Are you really alright ?" She asked I sigh. "Mama , Im fine . You dont have to worry about me , Aren't you happy that Im here now ?" I ask and move closer to her and hug her . "Hindi naman sa ganon 'nak nag aalala lang si Mama." She said."Ang Mama nag lalambing , Im fine promise ." I said. "Ma tulog pa tayo inaantok pa ako ehh , may work pa po ba kayo ?" I asked. "Wala naman 'nak , sige na tulog ka na dito lang ako." She said , I hug her tight ."Love you ma. " I said and kiss her on the cheek . "Hmmm. Love you too !" She said and kiss me on the forehead. She started massaging my hair until I fell asleep.

Irene's POV:
"Mama nasan si Elle ?" Luis asks.
"Bakit mo hinahanap ?" I ask and I saw the grin on his face and look at Alfonso. "Hay nako ! Kayong dalawa tigilan nyo nga ang kapatid nyo ! Kaya nag tatago yun dahil sa inyo ehh !" Sermon ko sa kanila . " Nasan nga sya ma ?" Alfonso ask. "Ewan ko sa inyo ! Hindi ko sasabihin kung nasan sya. "I said and look down on my phone again . Nag paalam si Elle sakin, dun daw muna sya sa room ni Manang . Nang makaalis na yung dalawa nag punta na ako sa room ni Manang . Kumatok muna ako bago pumasok. "Come in !" Manang yelled , I open the door and saw manang on her desk signing some files. "Manang si Ellie ?" I asked . "Ayun ohh natutulog nanaman." She said and pointed Elle on her bed . I walk near Manang and pick on what she's signing. "Ano ba yan Manang ?!! Christmas break nag tatrabaho ka ." I said and sat on the table. "Some unfinished work , Malapit naman na akong matapos ." She said and put papers on a folder . "Dito muna ako Manang ha ?" I said and took out my phone . "Ano bang tingin nyo ng anak mo sa kwarto ko ? Tambayan ?" She asked I chuckled . "Ito naman si Manang !! Parang ayaw kaming makita !" I said and laugh. "Oh sya ! Maliligo lang ako ." She said and walk to her walk in closet to get some clothes and then to the bathroom . I lay beside Elle and hug her .

Imee's POV:
I got out of the bathroom and the first thing I saw ay ang mag mudrakels na tulog sa aking kama . Magaling 👏👏👏 may plano akong mag siesta tapos may nakaagaw na ng kama ko . Anyways nag blower ako ng buhok bago pumwesto sa tabi ng dalawa . Elle started mumbling something , Irene was also awaken . Pinagpapawisan na si Elle even if the AC is open . "Elle?" Yugyog ko sa kanya . "Elle , wake up ." Irene tries to wake her up. She started crying and shouting . "Aahhh ! Dont ... please dont do this please... !" Elle pleads . "Elle wake up !!" Nilakasan pa ni Irene ang pag uga sa kanya but she wont wake . I took the telephone and ordered to call Greggy downstairs. "Hello can you tell Greggy to come to my room really quick please !!" I said and a few seconds nandito na si Greggy and the boys . Greggy went near Elle and tries to wake her up . "Hey Ellie wake up !" He said and gently wake Elle up but she wont . "Please dont ! Kambal hold on please ! Hold on ! Someone will come save us please ! Tine dont ! Dont !!!!" She screamed and sit up . "Tine ." She cried . "Hey it's fine it's a dream ." Irene trying to calm her daughter down . Inutusan ko si Mike na kumuha ng tubig. "Mama ! I tried! I tried to save her but she let go ! It's not my fault !! Its not my fault !" Elle cried as Irene hug her.
"Yes it's not darling , it's not your fault Im sorry now calm down and drink this for me please?" Irene let Elle drink some water but Elle wont stop crying . "Can you please excuse us ?" Irene said at lumabas na ang mag pipinsan . "Love , calm down . Your twin is fine ! She's in the hospital and get treated . I know you miss her , pupunta tayo sa kanya once we get home ok ?" Irene said and start humming a song and Elle fell to her deep sleep. "Has she have been having this before ?" Irene ask to Greggy and he nod . "Why didn't you tell me ?" Irene asks. "Kung sinabi ko ba Hon makikinig ka ba that time ?" Greggy asked , All Irene can reply is a sigh . Inayos nya ang higa ni Elle . "You should eat lunch now guys ako na bahala sa kanya ." Irene said and put some pillows around Elle. "Are you sure Ading ? Just call downstairs if you need help ok ?" I reassured her. "Yes Manang." She replied . " I'll bring you lunch nalang here Hon." Greggy said "Ok , thanks Hon." Irene said look at her daughter . Greggy nod and we get out of the room .

Irene's POV:
After they got out of the room my tears automatically fall down . I look at my daughter's tear stained face and I knew I messed up . Kahit masaya sya ngayon because of what I did to her hanggang ngayon she's still blaming her self . I lay down and remove some strands of hair off of her face . She is a masterpiece. She's like an art , full of color and mysteries ,flaws, imperfections but still she's beautiful . Why did I let this happen to her ? Have I destroyed my daughter ? Is she just keeping her self together because I , We are around ? Is she still broken but  choose to be with us ? Be with me ? The cause of the pain she's feeling right now ? I don't know . Only her is the one who can answer it but she wont speak even if she had enough. She'll choose to keep it all by herself and walk away . The trait that I've always wish even if she and her twin are still in my womb not to get but you can't stop nor control any of it . You can't control what's happening but you can control how you react . But I didn't and I guess this is my consequence. I love her . I love Elle but is it enough for her to be healed . I want the healthy daughter I have before to be back not this broken teenager caused by her own mother . Balik ka na mahal , Miss ka na ni Mama . Please do not betray yourself because of me.

____________________________________
Hello guys 😊😊😊 so late night update nanaman si Author 🙃🙃🙃
Kaya di na ako lumaki ehh . Dapat vote nyo tong story ko . Mas marami pa nga akong time mag update dito kesa gumawa ng module ehh 😞😞😞 . Anyways Im sorry if there's grammatical errors and misspelled words dahil na bablangko talaga isip ni author . By the way we reached 1k reads woot woot 👏🎉🎈 thank you po for those who reads my story I really appreciate it !! 😘😘😘 nakakatuwa lang dahil never expected na maraming mag babasa ng story ko . Thank you very much and Love y'all!!❤❤❤