Chapter 36

Irene's POV :

"Ay pak tinulugan nanaman tayo ni kambal !" Tine said that made me chuckle. "Hayaan mo na ang kambal pagod lang talaga yan . Ngayon lang yan nagkaroon ng time to rest kakatapos pang kasi nung final exams nila and she didn't get enough sleep while reviewing kaya mainit ang ulo ." I explained putting a blanket over Elle. " Ay kaya naman pala ehh ! Kawawa naman ang kambal ko."Sabi ni Tine pouting . I sat near her and hug her. "Oww si Mama naglalambing !" Pangaasar nya . Someone knocked on the door . "I'll get it ." Greggy said . Then the doctors enters the room . "Ms. Araneta its time to take the tests so we can go on and release you tomorrow." The doctor said. "Ok doc." Tine said . The tests went well naman , kinuhaan rin sya ng dugo . Well the kambal I mean all of my children are not afraid of needles naman kasi Greg and I never used the needles , doctors, and hospital as a threat . That is one of the parents mistakes that at least Greg and I got right . Do not threaten your child with medical procedures and apparatus. "Mom I want to go to Mama Imee's house . Im bored here . I wanna play with Mia and my Kuyas ." Gab said. "Oh okay just promise me na you wont be too stubborn , Okay ?" I said . "Okay Mama , I promise." He said and kiss me on the cheek . "Go to Dad and let him help yoh put your shoes , Greg !" Senyas ko kay Greg . He put on Gab's shoes and fix his backpack. "Gab , when you're hungry ask nicely to Mama Imee or to your Kuyas okay ?" Paalala ko and he nod at pumunta kay Ate Elle nya to kiss her cheek and then to his Ate Tine to kiss her cheek. "Bye Ate !" Gab said .     "Bye Gab ! Ingat !" Tine bid . "Hon hatid ko lang " Greg said and made beso then to the twins before leaving the room . "Are you hungry ?" Tanong ko sa kay Tine and she nod. I chuckled. "Kung ang kambal mo tulog ng tulog , ikaw naman kain ng kain !" I said and we both laugh . I gave her brownies and eat some myself.

Third Person's POV :

Little did Irene and Tine know that Elle is awake and feel kind of jealous but tries to shrug it off . "Hey Elle ! Stop it ! You shouldn't be feeling it again ! Tine just woke up and she needs more time with Mom ! You should understand the situation . Be happy for your twin at least you can be with her now widely awake. Do not be selfish ! " Elle think to herself. All she can do is to close her eyes shut and try to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~Kinabukasan~~~~~~~~~~

Elle's POV:

I feel a little bit better now than yesterday . What a foolish thought isn't it ? Im here with kambal we are watching Les Miserables on the TV . Im laughing because she's crying and mukha syang batang inagawan ng lollipop hahaha. "Stop laughing kambal ! Why do Eponine have to die ? I love her ! Diponghol itong si Marius He friend zoned Eponine ! Huhuhu ! Now Eponine is dead !" She cried talking about the musical. (Sorry sa malaking spoiler about the musical kung hindi nyo pa napapanood.🙃🥲) "Kambal that's how the writer wants the character's fate to be , di talaga sila para sa isa't isa ni Marius ." I said and eat some popcorn . Well if you're wondering where my parents are , they are just fixing Tine's papers so she can be now discharge. "Kambal what is the first thing you'll do when yoh got discharged ?" Tanong ko. "Jump of the cliff again ." She said kaya binatukan ko sya. "Arayyy ! Joke lang !" She said rubbing her head. "Ikaw talaga nakakainisa ka ! Mahal kaya pangpa hospital noh ? And I cant afford to lose you again." I said and focus on watching when she hugs me. "Susss ! Si Ate ang sweet naman ! Joke lang nga iyon ! Gusto ko mag road trip tayong dalawa , like what you suggested the last time ." Sabi nya . "Okay then saan mo ba gusto pumunta ?" Tanong ko. "Kambal gusto ko mag Tagaytay tayo then Nasugbu , Batangas ." She said. "Im not sure kung papayagan tayo ng tayong dalawa lang but if we let Kuya Alfy and Kuya Luis join us then there's a chance our parents will say yes . Ayaw mo nun ? Araneta siblings road trip is back !" I said cheerfully. "Pwede but Gab ? Isasama natin sya ?" Tanong nya , I look at her and see that he doesn't want him to come. "I mean ... Is he allowed ?" Tanong nya. "I dont think so .... Maybe he can't come and stay with our pamangkins " I said and smile . I just shrug the feeling off , maybe naiilang lang siguro sya ngayon around Gab but I hope that their relationship would get better . I know it will.

Tine's POV :

Pewwww !😩 Muntikan na ako dun . Wrong my move Tine ! I guess I have to make a move to make me feel better around Gab . Well he seemed nice naman and sweet and maybe a few days will get together . Im so excited to be discharge and get out of this boring room 🙄 . I can finally catch up with the whole fam and my friends and my Mom's friends . The results will come out later this afternoon and Elle said na may family dinner daw kami mamaya to celebrate and catch up with me. "Kambal , if ever na mabuntis si Mama ulit ? Will you consider Gab as our brother still ?" Tanong ko sa kanya. "Oo naman kambal ! I want to see how he would be as a big brother , that'll be so cute if ever . How about you ?" Tanong nya sa akin. I dont know what to answer but I just answered yes. "Me too kambal ! But I really want a baby girl !" Sabi ko. "Gumawa ka hahahaha !" She laughed kaya binatukan ko sya but she kept on laughing. "Gaga ! Baka ma comatose ako ulit ! Masapak ako ni Mama kung mangyari yun ! Ang bata bata pa natin kambal !" I said that made her laugh even more , ang cute nyang tumawa kaya natawa narin ako. "Anong meron ?" Someone asked we look at the door and saw Mama Irene . "Bakit kayo natawang dalawa ?" Tanong nya and sat on the chair . I was about to cover kambal's mouth but lumayo sya. "Sabi kasi ni kambal gusto nya ng baby girl , sabi ko gumawa sya and you know what she said ? Baka daw masapak mo daw sya deretso comatose daw sya if that happen hahaha !" She laughed.  Mga bunso talaga sumbongera 🙄 , pero sya lanv yung acceptable na maging sumbongera for me 😌. "Ay talaga ! Masasapak ko kayong dalawa if ever mabuntis kayo ng maaga !" Mama said and fix her things . Kambal and I look at each other and giggle and thought of a mischievous plan. We look at Mom and she look at us. "What ?" She ask pinuntahan namin sya at kiniliti sya. "What now Mama ? Huh ? Dalawa na kami ! I wont be losing in any tickle fights anymore hahaha!" Kambal said. "Stop it girls hahahaha ! Stop nakikiliti ako hahaha !" Mom laughs "Haha ! Revenge !" I said . "Tama na hahaha ! Antoinette ! Avery ! Isa!" She yelled that's why we stopped tickling her . "Mama bakit kailangan pang forth name ang tawag ?" Tanong ni kambal kind of annoyed . "Kaya nga alam mo naman na wala kaming laban dyan !" I said . "Gagamitin ko ba yun kung hindi gagana hahaha !" Mama laughed . Daddy enters the room with a smile . "What is it Hon / Dad ?" We ask. "Well makakalabas na si Tine ! Yoohoo !" Daddy announce sabay kaming umirit ni kambal at tumalon talon . "Wahhh kambal ! Makakagala na tayo !" Elle squealed squeezing me . "Goodbye boring room ! " I said and smile .

After paying the bills we went straight to Mama Imee's house because that is where the family is even Mama Meldy . We are almost complete but Kuya Simon and Kuya Vinny is still in Singapore but kambal said they'll be home before Mama Meldy's birthday . We entered the house and we are all welcomed with warm hugs . Gosh ! Even if I'm unconscious for several years I still miss them . I'm finally home.