Chapter 8

Ayisha's POV:
It's sunday and I have nothing to do . Dad has work today , Mama has a show to attend to . Sinasama nya naman ako but wala akong ganang lumabas. Si kuya may training for basketball which means Im alone . Well not really alone cause our dogs are here . My phone rang and its an unknown number. My mom always tells me not to answer unknown numbers but I dont know but I feel like there's something with this phone call so I answer it.
"Hello who's this ?" I ask .
"Hello Ayisha its me . Ate Elle ." The caller said . She sounds really like ate but I have to make sure this caller might be playing pranks.
"If you're really ate . When is the last time we saw each other ?" I ask.
"Really Ayisha ? Ok fine. We went to laguna sa EK with your family ,Joshua and Asher. Then roomates tayo sa room 175." She said and that's when Im sure the caller is ate. I burst into tears when I knew.
"Ate ? Are you okay ? Where are you ?" I ask and start to panic.
"Do you wanna meet me? May kasama ka ba dyan ? Please be quiet." She said.
"Im alone ate !! And yes I wanna meet you so bad !!" I cried.
"Ok change your clothes and meet me here sa Buenbenito's Cafe near Alabang exclusive apartments. Bring no one . Ikaw lang ok ?" She said .
"Yes ate . Papahatid nalang ako kay manong dyan ." I said and find something to wear.
"Ok bye ! Ingat!" She said.
"Bye ate." I said at binaba ang phone at saka ni-save ang number nya.

I got dress and call Mama that Im gonna go out with my friends buti nalang naniwala sya and then I called manong para ihatid ako.
When I arrived at the cafe wala masyadong tao I called ate and she said that they are on table 28 . So I expect that there's someone who's helping her . Buti nalang I would definitely thank that person . I started to look around and at the very corner of the cafe I saw her. I run up to her and hug her . "Ate !!" I whispered. "Glad to see you again babysis ." She said and patted my back."I miss you so much." I said and started to sob."shhh, I miss you too. Kaya ba kitang iwanan ng matagal." She and I sat beside her. "Is a month not long for you ?" I asked she chuckled , I look at the other side of the table and the girl looks familiar. "You look familiar . Habe we met before?" I ask .
"Yes we did Im Tine's best friend and one time sinama nya ako sa party that they hosted and you we're there and we are schoolmates. "She said . "Oh really? Well thank you for helping Ate Elle ha ? Im totally a nervous wreck this month ." I said ."No worries she's also my friend." She said and smiled. "Im Ayisha and you are ?" I asked and held out my hand for a handshake ." Nicole . But you can call me Nic or Ate Nic." She said and accepted the handshake. "I prefer Ate Nic since your a senior hahaha." I laugh.
"So girls ready to order?" Ate Elle asked and we nod and look at the menu . Ate Nic called out a waiter for our order .
"May I please order a vanilla latte with 2 pumps of cream and 1 shot of espresso please and also add 1 blueberry cheesecake is all." Ate Nic ordered.
"Mine is a classic cappuccino with 1 pump of cream and brownies for the side please." I said.
"I'll order hot choco with extra marshmallows and oatmeal cookies please thats all." Ate Elle ordered.
We talked about what's happening in our lives and she told me that she has been learning how to drive a car. I was shock at first but its good for her you know so hindi na nya kailangan ng magda-drive para sa kanya . Our order came and we started eating and talking about some topics , We share laughs which is good . I've never really laugh this hard for the past month . Though I have to keep our meet up and up coming meet ups its worth it. Until its time to go home . Ate Elle said we can meet up every saturday or whenever our schedule match still here at the same spot. I got home and act like nothing happened but they wont stop noticing how my mood kinda shift . I told them its nothing and let go of it but seriously Im the happiest because I feel special , her fulfilling her promise that I would be the first person to know where she is just a blissful moment 'cause you'll never find another person to replace your dearest friend .

Elle's POV:
We just got home and We slammed ourselves on the sofa.
"So , how do you feel?" Nic ask.
"I feel like there's a big lift of burdens that taken out of me." I said and smile to myself.
"You look more fine now . So I have to go nag luto daw ng dinner si Mom." She said so hinatid ko sya sa pintuan at nakipag beso.
"See you when I see you . May school tomorrow baka maging busy narin ako ." She said and I said its okay . I bid another farewell before I came back inside the house . I decided to cook chicken curry for dinner pang dalawahang serving lang para almusal ko bukas yung natira. After cooking I set my foods on the table top sa sala and watch netflix. While Im eating hindi ako makapag focus sa pinapanood ko kaya I turned of the TV and eat silently . Hinugasan ko na ang pinag gamitan ko and do my night routines at bumalik sa sala . I lit up the Christmas tree and begin to look at the Polaroid pictures that I've taken with my family. There's one with mom,dad,with my kuyas, me and kambal, Araneta siblings , with cousins , Mama meldy , Mama Imee, Papa bonget and Mama Liza . All of us . My tears are starting to fall just looking at them . I miss them so much . I took Mama Irene and I's picture . I remember this , We're cuddling each other when kambal took this photo . Our arms wrap onto each other , my face buried on her neck both giggling. This was when I was 12 but feels like its just yesterday. I really wanna go back in time . If I only knew that this will happen , I would've cherish these moments more. A lot of memories are coming in my mind and all I know is that Im on the floor holding the picture on my chest and sob quietly. Mama, I miss you so bad.
I hope when I come back your not mad anymore , I miss our relationship before , Pwede po bang ibalik nalang natin yung dating tayo . I dont want any painful words anymore , I dont even care if you slap me many many times or hurt me physically. I can take it all but please dont... stop hurting my heart please . You told me before that whenever I do something or decide on something I should follow my heart but how am I gonna follow it ? Its crashed in billions of pieces . Which one do I follow ?.

____________________________________

Hello guys!! Last minute valentine naman dyan !!charr ! Bata pa ko di pa pwede kaya instead of chocolates ibigay nyo sakin (luhh feelingera ka gurl ?) Vote nyo nalang itong story ko ok children ? . Thank you. Guys hindi lang tayo ang heart broken ang kumare nyong si Elle ay isa sa atin . Ayaw pa kasing bumalik masyadong pabebe 😩 . I'll try to update tomorrow tutal wala naman akong ka date . Dont forget to vote . Thank you for reading my story and for all the nice feedbacks .❤❤❤