Chapter 2

NICOLE

  I watched Sofia babble on and on about herself and how nice Raphael was. I was so astonished on how she held him in high regards.
  The way she spoke off him, one would actually mistake him for a philanthropist. Didn't she know what he was into?
  It was impossible to leave in the same house with him and not know the shady things he was into. But she spoke of him so elegantly, so heroically.

  Wow.
I was the most suprised person on earth at the moment.
So far so good, I actually loved their house. Sofia literally took me on a tour round the house. It was as huge as it looked. We explored down stairs before facing upstairs..

   There were many hallways upstairs. Some were dimmed making it looked so gothic and scary whilst some were so bright with radiant lights illuminating the pathway.

  We explored the brightly radiant hallways first. The rooms and corners were so much, I truly couldn't keep count of all the numerous doors Sofia showed me.
  I was truly in awe by the library Sofia led me into. It was so spacious with huge long windows allowing both air and light in. Plant pots stood at various corners making it look more unique and magnificent.

  The beautifully designed shelves looked like they were carved from the finest of woods. They were arranged alphabetically in rows and different books were stacked in them. The library had this aura of ideas, imagination and knowledge oozing all over as a result of the different antique of books stacked in the shelves.

  There was also different wooden furnitures like chairs and tables arranged in the library. A section of the magnificent library had computers, keyboards and CPUs properly placed and arranged in rows of joined together wooden tables so each row had a good view of the other corners of the library.

  I was a book worm and I just couldn't wait to explore the variety of books in the library.
"Nicole I truly know you will enjoy your stay here"Sofia said cutting through my thoughts.
  She walked so swiftly ahead of me, turning towards a corner. I was truly finding a hard time catching up with her. The doors in this section of the hallway were thankfully not much.

  Sofia then stopped in front of a black door that had an intricate cobra shaped door knob.
I cringed on seeing it.

"This is yours and Raphael's room"she announced proudly as she opened her arms.

She turned to face me, who stood at her back and jutted with her chin for me to check it out.
I placed my hands on the door knob, gently opening it and was met with a breathtaking, enormous bedroom.
  I stood fixed on the spot with my eyes roving around the bizzare royal bedroom.

  First thing I spotted was an ostentatious king sized four poster bed doused in gold and silver patterned sheets and a velvet coloured duvet. The bed had vertical columns placed at each corner by it side supporting a rectangular canopy or panel over the bed providing it with a roof like image with rails allowing curtains to be drawn out of it.

  I smiled at the magnificent design at the same time I was speechless. This design of bed dates back to the medieval ages and I truly loved how the bed was refashioned and designed making it look so attractive.
Very close to the bed stood a little cozy drawer with a bedlamp placed on top of it. There were also two long windows with scarlet curtains draping each of them.

  My eyes browsed the patterned frosty silver but yet indent black walls. 
I did admire the walls but why was black included in the painting?
I grumbled within me wondering why Raphael liked black so much.
  All in all, it was still ravishing.
A vanity table stood at the centre of the room with a huge screen television resting on the wall.
It was chilly. I faced up noticing three air conditioners placed at various corners of the ceiling with a chandelier placed at the centre.