Chapter 46

RAPHAEL

  I pulled my car across the street facing a bungalow in one of the suburbs of Cuba.
I pushed open the doors of my car and watched my capos stride over to me.
They had already arrived before me, surrounding the entire vicinity.

I leaned against my car, making sure my gun was perfectly placed in my pants.

"Raphael, Estaban is in there with a woman" Dante informed me as he walked over with Thomas, Lorenzo, Luca and Marco.

"Luca, Marco, I need briefing on the Mexican politicians. But for now let's take care of this motherfucker"

I walked over to the windows with my men. Glancing through the partly pulled apart curtains, I spotted Estaban on the sofa with a red haired.

She was naked before him, sitting directly on his cock and riding him off. His grunts were low but audible enough as she bounced on him, throwing her head back whilst he gripped on to her ass and thrusted his hips upwards.

  I gave one of my underbosses the signal and he at once kicked open the door, we all rushing in like swarm of bees.
  I pulled out my gun and gave off a warning shot. The woman flipped around and screamed, jumping off Estaban.
I watched her terrified orbs glued on us as all my men pulled out their guns.

  "Raphael. Shit son of a bitch!" Estaban cursed. My fist balled in an instant, my inner demon frothing within me, eager to put bullets in his body but I managed to calm myself. I won't kill him just too quickly

"Yes Raphael in the flesh Estaban" I said casually, taking a seat on the sofa.

His jaw clenched and his nostril flared but I could see he was putting up a fearless exterior.
"What the hell do you want?" He spat  at me.

"Oh I just came to say hi to you and your...." I pointed at the naked mortified woman quivering in her skin. "Your woman" I completed.

"Stand up pretty doll" I tell her sweetly.

"Don't move a muscle" Estaban countered my orders to the red haired.
I chuckled loudly before raising my head and pulling the trigger right above her head.

It was a deliberate missed shot.
The woman screamed and crumbled into tears.

"Should I repeat myself gattina?" I sensually asked.
She shook like a leaf and immedately  stood on her feet.

Ignoring her shuddering profile, I turned my attention to Estaban.
"Stand!" I commanded in a more harsher tone.

I could see the fear in him rising with each breath. Sweat droplets circulated around his head and his breathing became rapid. Pushing himself off the sofa, he struggled to stand. His legs were tottering.

His dick was still firm and hard.
A devious smirk curled by the side of my lips and I moved again towards the red haired, letting my men flank around Estaban.

"What's your name sweetheart?" I asked, moving strands of her dishevelled hair off her face.

"Vanessa" she replied, her lips quivering and her eyes wandering everywhere else but to my face.

"Are you his whore?" I asked once again, throwing my head at Estaban.

"Y-yes" she swallows, her tears trickling down her cheeks.

"Look at me" I commanded her. She forced her eyes to meet my unwavering gaze.
I encircled my hand around her throat. She jerked and was about screaming but I shot her a dangerous  glare which got her to quickly throw her hands over her mouth, stopping her cries and releasing muffled wailings instead.