Chapter 16

"Nicole I'm so craving for some Nigerian dish right now"Sofia's cheerful voice rang through the living room as she alighted from the stairs. Nicole who was seated on one of the dinning chairs, turned to face a smiling Sofia.

  "Really?"she asked with a mouthful of pasta. Sofia nodded and Nicole quickly drank the glass of water by her side, almost choking on it. She was more than happy to prepare an intercontinental cuisine.

  A week had passed and she still felt sore. Raphael had truly kept to his word. He had dealt with her for a full week, taking her over and over again repeatedly. Overnight her husband turned into a sex monster, a vicious one.
He had his way with her everywhere; on the floor, on the bed, in the bathroom, literally every given time they were alone.

  The night he began his ruthless punishment still sent shivers down her spine whenever she thought of it. He claimed her thoroughly until she couldn't even scream, taking her on repeated rounds over and over again.

    Her skin was so covered with love bites and her lips ached. He had dominated every inch of her.
Whenever she felt she would pass out, he would remind her that he would double the rounds and extend her punishment till her insides bled.
It wasn't necessary a reminder, it was a warning.

  His scent was over her, on their sheets too. God.
She had truly had gotten enough of sex for at least two months. The past week was a painful, sexual ride for her.

She couldn't be more happy that her punishment had come to an end.

  "I'll do that for you right away. You know I actually got the ingredients to prepare African salad. It's called Abacha. You will love it"Nicole chirped excitedly. She liked it when someone praised her culinary skills.

"Abacha. That sounds exciting"Sofia grinned whilst nodding her head.

"It is. And now I'm craving for it"Nicole said, holding on to her tummy.

"I'll be back Sofia. And no peeping on what I'm cooking. I want to surprise you"Nicole added as she stood up from her seat with her almost empty plate of pasta in her hands, heading for the kitchen.

  She could hear Sofia laughing behind her. Sofia was such a cheerful girl.
The kitchen was as busy as usual, workers were in every corner. They were preparing breakfast.
Aurora had taken about twelve kitchen staffs with her to the supermarket earlier this morning but yet the kitchen still looked packed.

  Nicole sighed and sucked in her breath.
"Can you all please leave for just um about twenty to thirty minutes"Nicole announced.

  The staffs immedately had their gaze narrowed at her.
"Um Ma, we aren't done cooking"The heaf chef nervously replied, stepping forward.

Nicole smiled at him."I know. I just want to prepare something ok. Just twenty to thirty minutes"Nicole said making gestures with her fingers.

  The man gave her a nod spoke in Italian to the remaining staffs. Nicole watched them walk out of the kitchen and she went to close the doors.

  She eagerly wanted to surprise Sofia. She immedately went over the one of the large freezers and brought out a bag of cassava flakes she bought.
Heading over to one of the numerous kitchen sinks, she poured a measurable amount of the cassava flakes into a bowl and turned on the tap, letting it soak in water.

  She had been craving for abacha for such a long time. Nicole imagined the look on Sofia's face when she would see it. It clearly won't be the type of salad she would be expecting.

  Nicole kept on cooking happily like a dog with two tails and sang to herself. Abacha was a very easy dish and in no time she would be done.

  As she went ahead in cooking, Nicole heard the doors of the kitchen slowly creak open.
She sighed and shook her head, knowing who it would be. "Sofia I thought I told you not to peak. Go outside now"