Chapter 39

"Oh Lord"a tired groan escaped Nicole's parted lips as she stared at her reflection in the mirror.
Her lips wore a frown, her slender dark fingers rummaging through her  braids in an attempt to tie them up.

Raphael ponderously walked behind her and snaked his arm around her waist, pressing her against his chest.

"What's wrong Bella?" He whispered to her ear, his hot breath warming her skin.
He stared at her through her reflection in the mirror with a smirk on his sensual lips.

"This fucking braids are too much. I think I should go on lowcut. What do you say?"
Nicole bit her bottom lips and folded her arms.

"How am I supposed to be dragging your hair when we fuck then?" Raphael sensually asked flashing her come-hither eyes.

Nicole felt a blush spread through her face and she playfully nudged her shoulder against his chest.
"Stop being so naughty Raph"

"You love it principessa" he cockily replied.
In a swift pivot, he spunned Nicole around.

Nicole let out a yelp and her eyes widened at the manner in which Raphael roughly turned her around to face him.

  He intently gazed at her, blue orbs feasting on her face.
Nicole felt a heat rumble in her stomach, spreading slowly through out her body.

"What Raphael?" She meekly asked.

"You look so beautiful. I'm really grateful Jordan settled for Amarachi and not you" Raphael replied.

A wide smile broke on Nicole's lips. Her mind flashed back to when she was obsessed with Jordan and her many attempts to gain his love.

  Thinking of it, Nicole realised that she wasn't scared of Jordan not loving her in return. She was just frightened at the possibility of ever finding love if Jordan did turn her down.

  It felt like a million stabs on her chest letting Jordan go and watching him be with her sister.
It was probably the toughest decision she had to make but she knew it would be fruitless keeping Jordan when his heart was with her sister.
And deep down she also knew she wouldn't be happy knowing she seperated her sister from Jordan.

  Loving someone also involves letting them go especially if they don't want to be kept. Nicole learnt that the hard way and she was utterly grateful for that decision she made.

It brought her to Raphael and he was everything she needed in a man.
She could never have imagined life without him.

He was very dangerous and murderous but one thing Nicole knew very well was that he loved her deeply and he wouldn't mind sacrificing his life for her.

"Really?"Nicole asked with reddened cheeks and hiked brows.

He nodded and flashed her a grin. "If Jordan got you, I would have probably had to kill him to get you my love" Raphael whispered gravelly into her ears.

Nicole had goo-goo eyes and she gasped, covering her mouth with one of her hands.

"Raphael"she chided.

"You will be amazed by how far I can go to keep you by my side my love. I can kill for you Nicole. I don't mind"

"Raphael you are scaring me. Don't kill for me hunny"Nicole told him.
Her hands caressed his arms before her lips locked with his in a passionate kiss.

"How about I take you on a little walk around havana" Raphael suggested once they broke the kiss.

"Are you serious Raphael? You know the last time in Mexico you didn't want to---"