Chapter 12

Nicole's eyes roved around as she peered through the glass of the limousine taking in the dark, starry night. They had been driving for over thirty minutes and she was anticipating to see where Raphael was taking her to.

Raphael dropped an arm over Nicole's shoulder and started trailing multiple wet kisses from her cheeks to her neck.

  Nicole felt a million butterflies flutter within her and wondered why Raphael was being so romantic towards her.

"Raph..?"

He hummed at her and kept on trailing his kisses over all sides of her neck.
"Why are you being so romantic and touchy?"Nicole queried under her breath  as Raphael's kisses were awakening those familiar aches within her.

  "Thank you Nicole"Raphael replied as he stopped kissing her with his head ascending and his blue orbs burying deep into her black brown eyes.

Nicole felt confused. What did she do?
"For what Raph?"She asked before softly caressing his hair.

"For following me to this stupid event"Raphael blurted out with a deep sigh.
Nicole let out a laugh on hearing what Raphael said.

"Why would you call it stupid?"Nicole asked in between laughs.

Raphael chuckled and admired his beautiful wife. He leaned in closer to ear and softly nibbled on her earlobe. "Because it is a very stupid event and I hate it" he whispered and pulled back.

Raphael was too blunt when talking. She noticed it. He wasn't the type to hide his thoughts. He was usually very straight to the point not caring how the other person would feel.
  He was insanely confident and it attracted and amused her.

  Nicole gave Raphael a quirky smile and shook her head, trying to control her laughter.

  "I think I should eat before we arrive there. Don't you think so dear wife?"Raphael huskily asked.

  Nicole stopped laughing and stared at him in amazement. This was past midnight. Was he being serious?
"Are you drunk Raph? This is past midnight and I don't think any eatery would be open by this time. Besides we all ate before now"

  Raphael licked his bottom lip slowly with a devilish grin on his face.
"Yes we ate but I'm still hungry dear wife"He whispered to her as he leaned in again, their lips almost touching.

  Nicole's eyes widened after fully understanding what he meant. She clutched on to her dress, a million emotions rushing through her.
Whenever he was always romantic to her, she felt both scared and excited.

  Raphael's blue orbs darted to her lips and he pressed his warm lips on hers, his tongue demanding entry into her mouth.

  Nicole parted her lips, giving him the entry as he dominated her lips in a hot, steamy, possesive kiss,sucking the air out of Nicole without giving her the chance to breath.

  "Raph.."Nicole moaned out as her hands tugged at his suit, pulling it more closer to herself.
Raphael let out a groan and quickly pulled of his suit, carelessly flinging it not caring where it landed.

  His lips trailed to the nape of her neck, eagerly and viciously sucking on it making Nicole let out soft whimpers.

  His tongue laved on different spots drawing out sensual cries from Nicole with his hands eagerly searching for the zipper of her gown.

   Nicole lulled her head back to the seat, letting Raphael fully have his way with her. Her mind was in a foggy trance as a result of his dominating kisses.

    At that moment the chauffeur opened the door of the limousine, announcing their arrival to them.
"Fuck it!"Raphael cursed out in annoyance.
  Nicole was snapped out of her intense romance with Raphael and she quickly adjusted her dress, straightening it.