Chapter 37

NICOLE

I and Raphael alighted from the stairs of the jet, the wind hitting my braids across my face.
I noticed about ten muscular men standing on the runway with fleet of cars around them.

"Raphael it's been so long! Welcome to Havana" An elderly man, possibly the age of Alessio or even older, came towards us.
He engulfed Raphael in a tight hug and did same with Dante.

"Homero. Thank you so much for taking us on such a short notice" Raphael replied with a mild smile.
Turning to face me, Raphael introduced me to him."Nicole he is a relative from my grand mother's side. My great uncle's son. Homero meet my wife, Nicole"

I extended my hand to him and he took it with such an iron grip, startling and making me recoil.
"Homero García. Raphael told me of the attack you all encountered. How is Alessio? I'm sure he must be so blood thirsty right now" Homero said with a mirthful laughter.

Raphael nodded and laughed.
"The man has Armani's blood flowing in his veins. You don't mess with a Constanzo man and go scot free"

"Anyways that aside, Homero the crew on board have something to do with our attack. I need them bounded up and taken to your warehouse. We need to set things straight" Raphael expelled his orders.

Homero nodded and signalled to his men to go into the jet and bring out the crew. The men drew their guns and walked into the jet. In no time, the entire flight crew were dragged out.

They had pleading eyes at Raphael and Dante. I locked my gaze with the pilot as he quivered and was being pushed into the car.
"I didn't do anything sir. I swear on my life. I have no clue what is going on"the pilot pleaded fervently as he was roughly pushed into one of the cars.

"Raph---the pilot is innocent, please don't kill him" I interceeded on his behalf.

"That will be for me to decide wife. Don't interfere or I might just have to deal with you" Raphael seductively whispered into my ear making me take in sharp breaths.

"Shall we?" He suddenly asked friendly, his hands stretching towards a car.

I nodded in obedience and followed him into the grey hyuandai.
Homero entered a seperate car, so did Dante whilst Raphael and I entered into one with a driver in it.

"Raph where are we heading?" I asked him with questionable brows.

"We are heading to Homero's ware house. I'm eager to spill some blood"Raphael replied with his eyes on the road.

I suddenly felt inflamed with fear and had my jaws dropped down.
"What?"

He looked at me. "The flight crew. I'm eager to spill their blood" he chorused what he had said earlier not minding my stunned state.

"The pilot raph" I reminded him, placing my hands on his.

"Leave that for me to decide wife. I love you Nicole but don't tempt me to punish you for interfering in this" Raphael gravelly spoke.

A sad look on my face got me sighing and I placed my head on Raphael's shoulder.
Raphael brought my face to his and his carouse hands grazed the injury on my throat.

I hissed in pain and he placed feathery light kisses on it.
"See why I need to spill their blood? I'll make sure they bleed for every drop of blood that leaves your body my love"

I was speechless and tongue tied.
I could only mumble a reply as he trailed kisses from my throat to my nape and to my collar bone.

He practically littered my neck with kisses through out the ride, soothing my pain and calming the torrents that had evolved as my nerves.