Chapter 29

NICOLE

   Sunlight creeped into my room through the curtains that swayed over my windows.
I pinched my eyes shut even more and stretched my hand to feel the body of the man I had surrendered myself to last night.

  The bedsheet felt cold. At once my eyes flew open in a hurry and I rolled over to his side. He must have left.

Fuck.
I buried my face into the pillows taking in his sweet scent. It was still lingering on the bedsheets.

Thinking of what transpired between us last night got me suddenly beaming with smiles.

"You moron"I scolded myself with a slight tap by the side of my head.
"You should be fussing that he left before you woke again"I reminded myself .
I wonder why Raphael leaves before I even get the chance to flicker my eyes open.

I exhaled slowly and straightened my spine. Placing my feet on the cold tiles, I made my way to the shower.

  Some minutes later, I was already out, my bathroom robe being the only garment covering my bare body.

  Something caught my attention as I was about sitting back on the bed.
The door knob. It twisted anti-clockwise before being pushed open.

  Raphael walked inside and shut the door to my greatest surprise.

I thought he must have left for work.
He was on a tank top and sweat pants. His hair was packed but a little dishevelled which made him look sinfully hot.
His muscles stood out, taunt and broad.

  Oh Lord.
Just by looking at him was seducing.

"You like what you see Bella? Stop drooling over me"Raphael cheekily told me as he leaned on the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

  I closed my slightly parted lips immedately. I didn't even realise that I was gawking at him with my lips hanging open.

"Stop flattering yourself Raphael" I replied trying to mask a stoic expression.
His rich laughter filled the room as he pulled of his tank top.

I kept on looking at him hungrily, my eyes watching his every movement while he was taking his tank top off.
  My eyes landed on his sculpted abs and I suddenly had the urge to relish the feel of his skin on mine.

When I noticed he was about looking my way, I quickly averted my gaze.

He strode towards me and his eyes fed on my body which got me nervous.

"What?"I asked with a million butterflies fluttering within me.

"You look beautiful wife"he replied sultrily.
Before I could even reply, Raphael pulled me up from the bed in a rough drag of my hands and hauled me against himself.

"Raphael what has gotten into you?"

He licked his bottom lip slowly and sensually before replying, "You my goddess"

  Raphael made no hesistance in pressing his lips on to mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he pushes my body more further into his.

Oh Lord.
His tongue sought to taste every inch of my lips. It sucked on my tongue, dominated me and filled my mouth.

I let out an airily moan into the kiss as Raphael continued plundering my lips with his. I could feel the lust and craving pulsating through the burning kiss.

  It was rough, dominating, hot and sensual.
In a flick Raphael gripped on to my thighs and I took the hint, wrapping my legs around his waist.

  With a sharp pivot, he had me against the wall.
I shuddered, trying to stifle the sounds of pleasure from seeping into our kiss but I failed woefully.