Chapter 10

Nicole felt a million knots  get tied up inside her the moment Raphael uttered that statement. She felt so excited and yet so scared. Her heart sunk to her stomach and she suddenly felt her palms becoming sweaty even though the room was chilly.

  Raphael noticed she suddenly looked frightened and he arched a brow at her. "What's wrong? Don't you want it?"
He spoke so gravelly, it made Nicole shiver.

  Nicole immedately responded. "I do Raphael. I'm just...well...I am"Nicole struggled with words as she kept on speaking hesitantly and cutting herself short.

Raphael stopped hovering over her and laid by her side, straddling her to himself.

"I have never done it before and I don't want to disappoint you"Nicole confessed under her breath.

  Raphael let out a laugh, amused by what his wife said. "Is that why you look so tensed my love?"

  She nodded her head at him, staring at his chest not wanting to look him in the eye. She had attempted to have sex before in the past with Jordan so many times but it always backfired at her.
It always left her feeling ashamed noticing that the man she loved wasn't  craving for her the same way she did for him.

  And it pained her all the more knowing that he craved to be with Amarachi.
But that was in the past now.  She had gotten over Jordan and she was thankful he was now happy being
with her sister.

But the idea of seducing a man never came to her mind again. She didn't want to appear desperate like she did in the past. She wanted someone who would crave for her genuinely and Raphael did just so but she still had a million thoughts running through her.

What if she messed up and doesn't satisfy him like other women whom he had gotten intimate with before he married her? What if he looses interest in making  love to her?

Thoughts like this and much more ran through her worried mind.

  Raphael could sense her agitation. He didn't know why she felt so tensed. He loved her deeply and yearned for the day he would be in between her thighs.
Nobody else moved him the way Nicole did. She stirred up emotions that he thought were dead inside him.

  "Nicole I want you. I want to fuck you. I want to make love to you. No. I need to make love to you. How would you ever think that you could disappoint me my love? You can't. You don't know how long I've craved for this day. Don't feel shy over anything my love"Raphael cooly said softly before he came on top her again.

  Nicole took in a deep breath and a smile broke on her face.

"Do you still want to do this?"

Nicole nodded at him.
A predatorial, devilish low smile walked to his lips. "Good because now I won't stop until you are completely finished and undone"

He immedately plundered her lips in a dominating, lustful kiss.
His tongue sort to take control over hers as he explored her, tasting her tongue and feeling her senses with his.

  Nicole wasn't given a chance to think or breathe as Raphael crushed his lips on hers in a heated, hungry, sensual kiss.
  She felt her knees weakened and heat like wildfire erupting from her stomach and spreading through her legs.

Nicole gave herself into the kiss. Nothing else mattered to her as time seemed to stop moving. Her fingers moved with a mind of their own, sliding along his sculpted forearms and exploring his muscles, pulling him more closer to her.

  Raphael unlocked his lips from hers only to crush it back, completely immersing himself into her lips.
Her lips felt so warm, searing hot and plump. He sucked on her bottom lip hungrily before sweeping her lips with his tongue.